Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: Ludwig8745 ()
Date: January 21, 2007 19:33

1. Satisfaction [rapidshare.com]
2. Time is on my Side [rapidshare.com]
3. Everybody needs somebody to love [rapidshare.com]
4. Look what you've done (unreleased) [rapidshare.com]
5. The Last Time [rapidshare.com]
6. Heart of Stone (Alternate Mix with B-Vocals) [rapidshare.com]
7. Meet me in the Bottom (unreleased) [rapidshare.com]
8. 2120 South Michigan Avenue [rapidshare.com]
9. Get off of my Cloud [rapidshare.com]
10. Play with Fire [rapidshare.com]
11. Have you seen your mother Baby, standing in the shadow [rapidshare.com]
12. Stewed and Keefed (unreleased) [rapidshare.com]
13. Tell me Baby, how many times (unreleased) [rapidshare.com]
14. Paint it Black [rapidshare.com]
15. 19th Nervous Breakdown (Different lead vocals) [rapidshare.com]
16. Confessin the Blues [rapidshare.com]
17. Route 66 (unreleased live version) [rapidshare.com]
18. Cops and Robbers (unreleased) [rapidshare.com]
19. You better move on (unreleased live version) [rapidshare.com]
20. Mona (unreleased live version) [rapidshare.com]

All files are Mp3, 320 Kb/s.

Artwork: [rapidshare.com]

More info: [www.bootlegzone.com]

More Rolling Stones Audio & Video here: [www.iorr.org]

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2008-05-07 16:17 by Ludwig8745.

Re: POST: Rolling Stones Stereo Collection
Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: January 21, 2007 23:51

another good one!
thanks, ludwig!

Posted by: sweetladyjane ()
Date: January 26, 2007 21:47

This one has made me very happy to get, Ludwig, thank you! I'm just getting around to listening to it today. Sixties stuff is always a big treat for me! : )

The lady then she covered me with roses

Date: September 14, 2007 19:05

Post updated: files reposted on gigasize.

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: September 14, 2007 21:12

Thank you Ludwig8745!!

Argentino

Posted by: 55 Rusty ()
Date: September 14, 2007 22:02

The cover is adapted from the original LP
HÖR ZU
BRAVO The Rolling Stones

My first Stones LP, X-mas 1965

Posted by: Mika ()
Date: September 14, 2007 22:49

Ye ye ye ye!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Date: October 10, 2007 16:22

Post updated: files reposted on rapidshare after deletion by gigasize.com.

Posted by: Mika ()
Date: October 10, 2007 16:40

who turned this to stereo?

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: October 10, 2007 17:21

Missed this the first time around, good to have this in one place,many thx. Interesting thread in the other section about trying to get all the permutations of the 60's era

Posted by: soulsurvivor1 ()
Date: October 20, 2007 06:56

This could easily be a two or three disc set..there are many Wide stereo versions from the Beggars Banquet sessions now available. Not to mention that everything from Out of Our Heads on has a Wide Stereo Mix....somewhere..it's on the masters...ABKCO is jusr too stupid to find them or even consider putting out the unreleased or outake versions...They are truly a SAD SAD SONG!! Think of it,,The Monkees have a better Cd collection than THE ROLLING STONES!! RHINO RECORDS RULES as ABKCO DROOLS and we the STONES FANS are their FOOLS!! a SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS!!! ABKCO IS SO PUZZLING..

Lets go back to the 80s..ABKCO goes through the trouble of hiring MOBILE FIDELITY SOUND LAB to update their pathetic sounding record collection. They then go through the trouble of including interviews from the actual engineers who recorded the Stones back in the early 60s. The engineer says that everything that he recoded had a wide stereo and regular stereo mix as well as a mono mix ( 45s at that time were mostly in mono..because the radio stations were in mono) So they include the commentery about the different mixes in the booklet..then ABKCO gives MOBILE FIDELITY SOUND LAB STRICT ORDERS TO ONLY USE THE MONO TRACKS!!!JUST CLEAN THEM UP SAYS ALLEN KLEIN!!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF MORANS!! THE ONLY REASON WHY GET OFF MY CLOUD IS IN TRUE STEREO IS BECAUSE ONE OF THE GUYS WHO WAS WORKING ON THE PROJECT SAID SCREW ABKCO AND USED IT ANYWAY..ABKCO WAS OF COURSE FURIOUS WHEN THEY FOUND OUT....THE GERMAN AND JAPANESE HOT ROCKS STEREO VERSIONS RELEASED IN THE MID 80S WAS CALSO A CASE OF A REAGADE EMPLOYEE WHO TOOK MATTERS INTO THEIR OWN HANDS AND USED THE WIDE STEREO MIXES...ABKCO THEN PULLED THE CDS FROM THE SHELF..TOO LATE.....
NOW ITS 2005 AND THE IDIOTS AT ABKCO GIVE US ONLY SIX TRACKS IN STEREO..BY MY ESTIMATION THEY OWE US ABOUT 30 MORE TRACKS IN WIDE STEREO...THEY PUT OUT VERSIONS WHERE THEY FELT THE WIDE STEREO WAS SURERIOR TO THE MONOS...JUST PUT IT OUT ALREADY!!! ALONG WITH THE MISSING PROMO FILS!!WHERE ARE THEY?? OH YEA ABKCO STINKS...THEY ARE THE WORST RECORD COMPANY..EVER !!!!
HET ABKCO...PLEASE HIRE SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS THE HISTORY OF THE BAND!!!!PLEASE!!!!

Posted by: JMARKO ()
Date: October 20, 2007 19:08

Most of these wide stereo versions were available on the very first import CDs of the early albums - especially the 2CD seperately-cased "Hot Rocks" set - on London that were released in 1985. These are the CDs most US radio stations were first using, when we all heard those "wide' mixes on the radio for the first time.

These were the CDs that had the "Digitally Remastered" red band across the upper lefthand corner of the covers, and the red and blue squares at the top of the spine.

As I recall, one important distinction on these CDs was the catalog number, specifically the two-letter code at the end. An "RH" was the indicator of a 'true' stereo release, while the "LH" were strictly mono.

The "Hot Rocks" catalog numbers were 820 141-2 RH and 820 142-2 RH.

Although the CD inserts indicate "Satisfaction" and a few other songs as being mono, they are, indeed, the wide stereo mixes.

J

Posted by: madhouse ()
Date: November 19, 2007 08:58

Thanx so much for these - really appreciated.
And thanx IORR!!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1710
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home