Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request - I Can't Be Satisfied
Posted by: carreira ()
Date: September 2, 2007 23:26

Can someone post the audio of the stones playing " I Can't Be Satisfied " That is On the " biggest bang "dvd ?
Thanks In advance

Re: Request - I Can't Be Satisfied
Posted by: bluesinc. ()
Date: September 4, 2007 23:15

released stuff is not allowed to be posted

Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: September 5, 2007 00:06

yeah , you must buy the dvd , we must contribute for the stones ,and its better if you see them playing that song , great!

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: September 5, 2007 00:15

'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-09-05 00:16 by midnrambler.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: September 5, 2007 00:15

Well, I cannot understand anyway how a real Stones fan can NOT have the Biggest Bang DVD yet...???

Date: September 5, 2007 00:25

because maybe hes in brazil ,as his nickname is carreira , or maybe portugal , but there it is , a prove of a hardcore fan is that i live in mexico and i just bought it in a store in london ! im a real stones fan!

wipeacdc@hotmail.com

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: September 5, 2007 00:34

No comment, Luis

Posted by: lincolnblues ()
Date: September 5, 2007 01:58

I am brazilian and alive in Brazil, but I never had an album official "pirate". The citation to Brazil and his people was very unhappy. All of LPs and CDs that I possess are originals of you vary parts of the world. I agree that a true fan should buy at stores DVDs, CDs or LPs all originate, and I disapprove this conduct as well as you did. Excuse the relief, but as brazilian I felt offended.

Date: September 5, 2007 02:47

sorry , lincolnblues , here in mexico its the same with the pirate cds , its shit . i bought it there because i was there for the show.
this is not a way im tryin to make my country look better , just commenting ,anyway , if youre a loyal and good stones fan and you have all the original stuff , i think its good for all stones fan , i didnt mean to offend you , man!

wipeacdc@hotmail.com

Date: September 5, 2007 03:27

Ok man, was a badly understood one. I believe Carreira has noticed that here is not place to get official material. We will continue with the high level of this forum that increases the Stones and their fans. Greetings for all friends of this forum and thanks for all posts ( are great ).

Date: September 5, 2007 03:44

no place?
for the stones , i think theres no place in my city , here i can just find forty licks and abb. , and sometimes live licks , but thats all , i just go to mexico city and buy records there.
carreira , you can buy it at ebay , its an easy way to do it!
lets just enjoy the stones and the music!

wipeacdc@hotmail.com

Date: September 5, 2007 04:26

Luis ( monkeyman07 ), por um post anterior do Carreira solicitando shows em Portugal, acredito que ele seja portugues. Sendo assim ja pode comprar o box com os DVDs pois esta disponivel em toda europa. Aqui no Brasil infelizmente não foi lançado ainda. Estou tentando conseguir uma versão americana ou inglesa que possua legendas em portugues.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-09-05 04:27 by lincolnblues.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1993
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home