Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: August 31, 2007 23:57

Download via Megaupload:

[www.megaupload.com]

Enjoy!!

Re: POST: All down the line (by request of smudr)
Posted by: smudr ()
Date: September 1, 2007 02:41

thank you very very much!!!!!!!
I´ve got one question yet about All Down The Line....
this info I have from nzentgraf.de......

691017A 17th October - 26th October: THE ROLLING STONES. Los Angeles,
Sunset Sound Studios & 28th October - 2nd November: Los Angeles, Elektra Studios.

- All Down The Line I (MJ/KR) -acoustic-version

701017A 17th October - 31st October: Newbury, Stargroves (MJ’s house) with Mobile Record Unit and London, Olympic Sound Studios. Producer: Jimmy Miller.
Sound engineer: Glyn Johns.

- All Down The Line III (MJ/KR) -second, unverified acoustic version

I know "accoustic version" from - for example - Unplugged of some other wery well known boots.... they all seems the same version but... I think it´s the 1969´s version, isn´t it? What about "All Down The Line III"... does anybody know anything about it? Is that similar version to version I? Dou you know the bootleg where I can find it or can somebody post here this version..... can somebody post here both accoustic version to hear the differences between those two versions... thank you for sharing, thank you for any information, thank you for any posting.....

Date: September 3, 2007 10:44

nobody can´t help me??? Where can I get (which bootleg) All Down The Line accoustic 1969 and where All Down The Line accoustic version 1971......

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: September 3, 2007 11:04

The songs Nico Zentgaf marks with "unverified" are not available anywhere. They are only rumoured to exist but are not circulating. So you will not find "All Down The Line III" anywhere. There is only one acoustic version available.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-09-03 11:04 by midnrambler.

Date: September 3, 2007 11:42

thank you for info....
There´s accoustic version on Shot Of Salvation bootleg marked "accoustic demo version 1971" but it sounds just like 1969´s vers. So it´s probably mistakely dated, isn´t it?.... thank you once again for your information....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1115
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home