Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Has anybody problems uploading at Gigasize?
Posted by: THE BOOTLEGMAN ()
Date: August 20, 2007 13:22

From yesterday I´m trying to upload files at Gigasize, but it´s impossible; the upload begins but after a moment it stops. Have anbybody problems with this server on these days?

Re: Has anybody problems uploading at Gigasize?
Posted by: kream ()
Date: August 20, 2007 13:31

i just finished upload next show. and upload gone very well.

there are problems with uploading from time to time but try to shot IE or refresh only. it help.

Date: August 20, 2007 13:37

Thanks, Kream (and very nice to know about you). I will try it.

Date: August 20, 2007 13:50

No problems from France.. thanks a lot for all your post..
Eric

Posted by: hj3009 ()
Date: August 20, 2007 14:13

Sorry, Eric, but I got problems from France. It must be very different, due to time, account or what do I know ... I am trying now for the third time to upload San Antonio. Yesterday, I succeeded with San Diego.
But I must tell I've problems with Megaupload, too. That's why I post sometimes with Sendspace.
Cheers & amitiés de Bretagne !
Hervé

Posted by: Bol ()
Date: August 20, 2007 15:25

I have not been able to upload anything to Gigasize.

Date: August 20, 2007 17:09

Well, if some of us are having the same problem, it´s better to wait another moment for work. Thanks.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: August 20, 2007 18:24

I had troubles with it for a few hours yesterday, and then today it worked great!

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: August 20, 2007 19:09

From Germany I' ve had some troubles 2 days ago. If the upload was successful I got no download link to copy and paste.
Yesterday everything works fine but today is the same problem as yours. I could not upload a file.

Very strange sometimes with Gigasize.

Posted by: POISONIVY ()
Date: August 20, 2007 19:56

FROM FRANCE gigasize is ko

the upload begins but after a moment it stops

Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: August 20, 2007 20:00

i'm having trouble downloading and have a priemium account there

Date: August 20, 2007 20:18

Yeah, like Kream proposed, I tried refreshing, but it doesn´t revolve the problem. Meanwhile, I tried to upload something to Rapidshare (in which one also I had problems), and first the upload cuts because explorer waits a lot of time, but using refresh, the uploads are running good. I prefer to upload with Gigasize, but if in some days this problems continues, I will try upload with the other server.

Posted by: Gentle_Ben ()
Date: August 20, 2007 20:19

I Am only a humble downloader,enyoying all the stuff you Fans put up.
Using Firefox solved the problems with downloads I had with Explorer.
Seems Firefox keeps the connection more stable.

Greetings from Vancouver,

Gentle Ben

Posted by: kream ()
Date: August 20, 2007 20:36

i think that only reason of these troubles with gigasize is too big traffic.

today morning i uploaded into gigasize 4 times and all succesfully. if i have problems with gigasize i try refresh connection or close IE and clear cookies or even restart PC. usually one from these ways helps.

Date: August 21, 2007 15:21

Well, I´m trying to upload something at Gigasize and Rapidshare (with premium ac.) and also at Megaupload, and I can´t upload in any of them. This is the problem: The upload begins, but after over 30 sec-1 min, it stops. Meanwhile upload are doing, down at the screen seems to want to open the site "gigasize.com/up.php?sid=....." (Gigasize) or "rs167cg.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/upload.cgi?export2=....." (Rapidshare), but too slow, and stops after that time. Í bought a new PC some weeks ago, and I use a Router wifi for Internet; also I´ve the Windows Vista. But I am trying to upload something from 2-3 days ago and it´s impossible. The one upload posted (Kansas 72) already was uploaded from 3-4 months ago, but now I can´t work. If anybody can help me, please let me know.

Posted by: soulsurvivor1 ()
Date: August 22, 2007 07:14

I was Having A Problem Until I Downloaded The Download Accelorator Offered By GIGASIZE To It's Platinum Members. It's Free For 3 Months!!!...It Works Great...

SOULSURVIVOR

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1455
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home