Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Wanted: Boots on Vinyl (especially Handsome Girls)
Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: August 15, 2007 21:36

I'm looking for some fun boots on vinyl. Honestly I don't really care about the condition of the artwork but the the sound and condition of the record itself must be very good/excellent. I actually want to play these records, not frame them.

drakehatfield@gmail.com

Re: Wanted: Boots on Vinyl (especially Handsome Girls)
Posted by: JMARKO ()
Date: August 15, 2007 22:01

Handsome Girls was never a vinyl release, as far as I know.

The KBFH stuff was released in bits and peices on SEVERAL vinyl titles since the original broadcasts. And I do know that one of the necessary titles is "Royal Albert Hall 1974" yellow/white cover, 2LP because it has some of the harder to find, less frequently broadcast tracks. Even the first TSP original Handsome Girls didn't have these tracks on it.

The Ft. Worth portion of Handsome Girls was not pressed on vinyl prior to the 4CD TSP box. This I am quite certain of.

There have been some recent vinyl pressings of later bootleg stuff. I am not aware of the Ft. Worth 78 SB being done on vinyl since the CDs came out, but it may have.

J

Re: Wanted: Boots on Vinyl (especially Handsome Girls)
Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: August 15, 2007 22:45

Thanks for the lowdown. Handsome Girls is my all time favorite live recording and I was hoping it was pressed at some point on vinyl. Maybe I'll do my own custom limited-edition vinyl pressing and just put it on my shelf... If only I could get hold of the origianl radio source (whatever format it was).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1217
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home