Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

REQUEST: STEEL WHEELS OUTTAKES
Posted by: jjsteve ()
Date: July 20, 2007 09:25

there was a post about this about how the outtakes are much better than the album. I was wondering if someone could repost the outtakes? Thank you in advance if you can.

Re: REQUEST: STEEL WHEELS OUTTAKES
Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: July 20, 2007 11:16

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-20 15:42 by UrbanSteel.

Posted by: smudr ()
Date: July 20, 2007 12:00

...any other outtakes from this sessions (Monserrat 1989)? Gangster´s Moll, Giving It Up, Hang On To Me Tonight, Hell Hound On My Trail, Hot Line, Mixed Emotions -25x5-video rehearsal-version, Sweet Thing, Three Oceans, When I Get To Thinking and You´ve Got Some Nerve. Are that songs available anywhere? Thank you

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: July 20, 2007 14:09

Hi smudr,

I have "Gangster´s Moll" made by Mick on 1987, if you want it, you can check my post [www.iorr.org] but only is alive the Win RAR with the FLAC tracks.

Argentino

Date: July 20, 2007 15:40

Thank You very much.... somebody (maybe you) posted it here a few time ago. Of course I downloaded it... but thank you once again. I´ve got this song also from Emotional Rescue sessions 1979 (I can post it later if you don´t know it - tomorrow I´m gonna go to Brno)..... That Mick´s version sounds very good...I´d like to hear/have version from Monserrat. It could sounds much better yet. It´s a good song.

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: July 20, 2007 16:04

Enjoy it smudr!

yes, you are right, i post that songs twice times. I really like hear that song from Monstserrat '89, i hope someone have more tracks from that time!

Argentino

Posted by: jjsteve ()
Date: July 20, 2007 23:18

thank you urbanSteel!

Date: July 24, 2007 22:28

If you (by chance) don´t know this version.....

Gangster´s Moll I (Boulougne-Billancourt 1979)

[www.yousendit.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1619
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home