Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: June 30, 2007 18:42

(eventually) as promised...

Track information and cover art here:
[www.rs-covers.com]

Extra track16, Dirty Work, added on end of CD2

All tracks as downloaded, thanks to the original posters
All tracks at 160kbps except
CD1 Track3/192, Track4/128, Track11/320, Track 12/192
CD2 Track16(extra)/320

CD1
[www.gigasize.com]

CD2
[www.gigasize.com]

"Glimmer Twins Private Tapes" to follow tomorrow.
Cheers.

Re: POST: Alternate Dirty Work
Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 30, 2007 21:22

Many thanks

Posted by: Ludwig8745 ()
Date: June 30, 2007 21:22

Hi Zagalo!

Is this the same "Alternate Dirty Work" as posted here [www.iorr.org] ? Or is there a difference? Where does the extra track come from?

Thanks

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: June 30, 2007 23:48

Ludwig8745:
Hello!
It looks like the same material - this seems to have been posted a couple of times over the last couple of years but I'm afraid I can't tell you what the original source was as I am bit of a 'hoover' in that regard and just keep picking up material and keeping the best version as and when they appear...

However, it wasn't from your post { can't understand how I missed that :-( } as I always download and post in the best possible quality and yours is at 320kbps and I only have 160kbps.

Similarly, I can't recall where 'Dirty Work' came from - and to confuse matters further :-), I have some more outtakes which I have filled up the 'Glimmer Twins Private Tapes' with too - posting tomorrow on request - sorry!!

By the way, having real problems with megaupload at the moment - keeps saying its busy and I have a 'premium' account - anybody else suffering or is it just me?

Cheers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1700
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home