Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goat's Head Soup Outtakes/Sessions?
Date: June 22, 2007 16:31

Are there any boots floating around containing outtakes from the Goat's Head Soup sessions??? I am aware of a boot called 'It's Only Goat's Head Soup But We Like It, but I don't have it so I'm not sure if it contains songs more from IORR or Goat's Head Soup.
Are any of you aware if there are any good outtakes available from the Goat's Head Soup sessions? Any info, once again, would be greatly appreciated.
I love hanging out here at IORR (especially now, when I'm at work)!!!!!

Re: Goat's Head Soup Outtakes/Sessions?
Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: June 22, 2007 22:48

there¨s more boots around "goat's h s" but not many tracks(outtakes)are from "ghs"
so filler from "it's o r&r sessions" too.even "black & b sessions"

so the best thing is to do own cd'r of it....many many studio sessions outtakes.
are mix of varoius years..

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: June 22, 2007 23:24

I have the silver CD of "It's Only Goats Head Soup"...and as Vancouver has suggested I also have my own 'IOGHS' bonus extras CD - most of which is GHS 'outttakes'

I will post the first in FLAC - the bonus extras are mp3, mostly 320/256 kbps.

I will post them overnight - any issues, I refer you to Cafaro's wise words!! :-)

Cheers.

Date: June 22, 2007 23:32

The generosity of the Stones fans here at IORR is overwhelming. And Zagalo, thanks in advance for offering to post IOGHS overnight. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Now that I'm done working, it's time to celebrate this great Friday with a big 'ol J once my friend gets here. Man I hope she hurries up! Think I'll be playing Hampton '81 tonight.

Posted by: JMARKO ()
Date: June 23, 2007 07:45

"Dancing Girls" is not a GHS outtake. It is from the "Some Girls"/"Emotional rescue" era done in either Paris or Nassau.

J

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: June 23, 2007 12:21

JMARKO:
Thanks for the heads up - I posted the wrong version...duh!!

Will post the right one this morning :-)

Cheers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1649
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home