Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

'ISLE OF WIGHT' Festival Highlights
Posted by: Doolittle ()
Date: June 11, 2007 13:04

Sorry- there is nothing to download here- I wouldn't know how to do it anyway, but I'm sure someone will :-)
Here in the UK, the Isle Of Wight Festival 'Highlights' were broadcast late last night on Channel 4. So- the entire event was squeezed down to 1 & 1/2 hours! :-(
BUT- the 2 songs from the Stones set (yes!- just 2- what a bummer!) that were broadcast ('Start Me Up' & 'Sympathy For The Devil') were SUPERB!.
Keith was supporting his 'new look'- jet black hair, tied with a bandana, which makes him look like the bastard son of Prince & the 'Lizard King', but his performance was OUTSTANDING!. He was very 'animated', appearred to be having the time of his life & his long soloing during 'SFTD' was (after some recent shows) bang on the money!. In fact, the whole band were great. I REALLY hope this show gets broadcast in full some time soon.
I caught this at the last minute- otherwise, I'd have put up a thread saying that it was going to be on. So- I'm really sorry about that.
Rob.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-06-11 13:04 by Doolittle.

Re: 'ISLE OF WIGHT' Festival Highlights
Posted by: Britney ()
Date: June 11, 2007 13:24

Anybody else who can post SMU and SFTD?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1289
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home