Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Blues to Rock pre-Fm Radio Show w/Cue Sheet
Posted by: MickTaylorsBest ()
Date: March 26, 2007 23:11

I have a pre-FM Radio show, with the original cue sheet and package from Westwood One called from Blues to Rock which features both The Rolling Stones and Eric Clapton. This is outrageous, both the Stones and Clapton talk about the influence that black blues artist had on them and how that evolved in two of the greatest
rock acts in history. This one has performances from both the Stones and EC and
a couple of the blues artist themselves. It's a must for your collection as I have the whole package, cue sheet etc from Westwood One, talk about a serious peice of work this is the BOMB!! I got in on EBay now for a steal, back in the days of the
Goldmine I bet a few of you can remember "The Old Hippie" that rip-off artist that use to charge like $300 a peice for pre-Fms with or without the cue sheets. Said the
Japanese market was incredible. I haven't had time to annouce this so it would be a great time to jump in on it, heres the link:
[cgi.ebay.com]

Re: Blues to Rock pre-Fm Radio Show w/Cue Sheet
Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: March 27, 2007 02:23

"This one has performances from both the Stones and EC"

...would be good to know what these performances actually are!
Released stuff? Unreleased stuff? Live recordings? Songs specifically recorded for this program? In the last case the price could raise quite high...

Posted by: MickTaylorsBest ()
Date: March 27, 2007 03:41

Thats an excellent question and on the cue sheet it has not only performances vby the Stones and EC, it has rare old performances by the likes of Big Bill Bronnzy,
Robert Johnson, YES THE ROBERT JOHNSON!! Yardbirds version of Good Morning Little
School Girl, 3 songs of early Rod Stewart and oddly enough As Tears Go By, by
Marianne Faithful, all in all one of my coolest really, almost impossible to find
pre-FMs. All great stuff most of the artist talk about how there music evolves from
people like Johnson (Of course EC does Crossroads, but here again he talks about why
etc. Man, about to talk myself out of selling it LOL!! OK, enough its great, everyone here would love it. It's in the original Westwood One package with cue sheet etc. Again heres the link: [cgi.ebay.com]

Posted by: KWhinos ()
Date: March 27, 2007 06:25

Do you except Credit/Debit? I dont have any money in my paypal account right now but want to buy it. Let me know here or at KWhinos@aol.com

Posted by: Mick&Keef ()
Date: March 27, 2007 12:10

Are you gonna post it here as a FLAC File ??

Posted by: KWhinos ()
Date: March 27, 2007 21:07

He is trying to sell it on E-bay, If he would have got back to me on the Debit card thing I would have bought it and posted it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1682
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home