Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Risk Disc new titles (post with photos)
Posted by: sumi ()
Date: January 23, 2007 22:52

Risk Disc presents

Midsummer Concert (Risk Disc 017)
Complete concert from Stuttgart 19/6/1976
Media 1 DVD-R (DVD with audio content only)
50 copies only
price 20 e / $26 (postage included in price)

CHICAGO (Risk Disc 018)
Complete concert from Chicago 16/11/1969 (1st or 2nd)
Media 1 CD-R
50 copies only
price 20 e / $26 (postage included in price)

Please check website for photos. Please ask if you need audio sample.
Yours
Risk Disc
[www.riskdisc.com]

Re: Risk Disc new titles (post with photos)
Posted by: RocksOff! ()
Date: January 23, 2007 22:59

I really need the dvd from stutgart 76
i can send 26 dollars by mail on next week
Please save one copie for me
It contains artwork like in the photo or only a dvd-r>??

''Let's Do Some Living , Before We Die''

Date: January 23, 2007 23:08

RocksOff!,
Yes off course it contain paper package as on photo. paper package has plastic tinny film so you can not torn it. CD-R/DVD-R is factory silk printed, NOT inkjet on cheap HP!!!
On Stuttgart cover are all original material Stuttgart concert related. ticket,flyer, article from magazine,photos. 100 % unique
please check site for more titles
copy saved, don't wory

Posted by: rubycatgirl ()
Date: January 23, 2007 23:12

...absolutely nice package smiling smiley

'...I said we...we are heaven bound...'

Date: January 23, 2007 23:18

thanks, but unfortunaly you can not made it with one click of mouse.You can make MP3, exclude songs, "remaster" but cover like this no no

Posted by: RocksOff! ()
Date: January 23, 2007 23:20

or please , can you put the covers on a scanner and upload them on rscovers or something like that?

''Let's Do Some Living , Before We Die''

Date: January 23, 2007 23:24

When you buy, you can do it on your own.

Date: January 24, 2007 00:22

sumi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thanks, but unfortunaly you can not made it with
> one click of mouse.You can make MP3, exclude
> songs, "remaster" but cover like this no no

Look...I was just nice...I do my thing...you do your thing...

I offer people things that they can 'create' themselves with a PC a cd-burner and a $100,- 6-color EPSON printer...
some photopaper, printable cd-r's and jewelcases that you can buy anywhere on the internet...

It's a different 'philosophy'...and use my creativity just like you...

I understand that you can't do it for free...you have to charge $26,- for the production costs...fine with me...I do not condemn that...

But don't give me shit of 'one click of mouse'...because you know that it's not true...and so do a lot of other people on this board...

PS...it's wma...not mp3...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-01-24 00:23 by rubycatgirl.

Posted by: Doolittle ()
Date: January 24, 2007 12:48

These look really great, but, after looking at your web-site I found it hard to believe that you're selling (call them whatever you want) what are essentially FAKE VGP titles.
After all your comments about mp3 & other non-lossless formats 'infecting' the collectors market on-line- I find this INCREDIBLY hypocrytical!
These fakes will no doubt enter the collectors market as being 'genuine' VGP pressings, with people saying "oh- I didn't realise" when spotted.
So- what you're doing here is as bad, if not WORSE!.
Of course- maybe I've got it wrong & you're GIVING these away- in which case, that's great.
I'm truely amazed.............

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2007-01-24 13:07 by Doolittle.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: January 24, 2007 13:20

Doolittle Wrote:
> These look really great, but, after looking at
> your web-site I found it hard to believe that
> you're selling (call them whatever you want) what
> are essentially FAKE VGP titles.
> After all your comments about mp3 & other
> non-lossless formats 'infecting' the collectors
> market on-line- I find this INCREDIBLY
> hypocrytical!
> These fakes will no doubt enter the collectors
> market as being 'genuine' VGP pressings, with
> people saying "oh- I didn't realise" when
> spotted.
> So- what you're doing here is as bad, if not
> WORSE!.
> Of course- maybe I've got it wrong & you're GIVING
> these away- in which case, that's great.
> I'm truely amazed.............

I really agree Doolittle, I'm amazed by that fraud, too.
Not to mention...I'm amazed by that comment against rubycatgirl when she was polite and said that those risc disc releases seemed nice.
Not really a good way of marketing ones products.

Date: January 24, 2007 14:06

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-01-24 15:44 by Doolittle.

Date: January 24, 2007 14:32

Doolittle,
You ask me about VGP clones? You don't know history how "VGP clones" come.
VGP copied some of my titles and put it in market. I was angry at the moment and made copies of some their titles. That VGP clones come with silk screen printing (not stamper or ink) printing on CD, with nearly the same quality of printed cover. I say nearly the same quality beacouse they use 350 gr paper I used 250 gr.I DID NOT make any fraud beacouse I TOLD everyone that it is copy for price of 10 euros.So what is wrong??As you can see I only produced 6 titles, no more.VGP are not copied my titles more and it was the end of story.
What I said about rubycatgirl I will say again:
Today is so modern to do remaster and exclude some songs to fit on 1 CD??Why? CD-Rs are to expensive?? "REMASTER"???You must be very talented to make remasters with long long experience in that work.Are you, or you learn that on Stones titles?Zurich 1976 remaster??? You used long time circualted CD copy from 2 LP bootleg "get of off my stone". That CD is very bad transfer (hissy sound card a 7-8 years old) from USED LP with many crackles. You remastered that??? What you done? put it throught $100 software for removing crackles?? ooo yes fine!!! Did you thought to buy brand new LP, transfer with good equipment to CD... NO?To many money,many hours of work??Try to find low generation tapes instead ruine sound with one click of mouse.How many shows did you recorded in your life (any band), I recorded about 70 audio/video. So what do you think, how I feel when I see that somebody made DVIX of my DVD??? I risk to input big DV camcorder, instead pocket recorder which make DVIX.
This board are not more BUY/SELL/TRADE, this is posing board. Board for people who need some attention. When you success to make remaster and sell it for $20-> and people buy every new remaster and told you "thanks", you will know that you are on right way. I will admire you too!. With one click of mouse and megasize service, you really did not any good job.
Yes BV, this is not more old buy/sell/trade board, this is posing board

Date: January 24, 2007 15:45

...wow...this guy has a lot to say about me...fascinating...!

Well...luckely I never pretended to make things 'better'...only 'better' to my personal liking...
and my only intention was to share this and make some other people happy with it (not all the people...just a few...)
...and some people actually are happy with it...all is good...
I don't force anything on anyone...I'm aware that not everyone likes the same things...gee...most of us are grown-up people here...

sumi quote:
"...Today is so modern to do remaster and exclude some songs to fit on 1 CD?..."

...ROFL...I left out two Billy Preston songs...o my gawd...I wish good old Billy could have read this...

another sumi quote:
"...Yes BV, this is not more old buy/sell/trade board, this is posing board..."

...Modern times these are...different trading...different 'selling' and different 'buying'...

Welcome to the 21st century...

Date: January 24, 2007 16:07

sumi Wrote:
> Doolittle,
> You ask me about VGP clones? You don't know
> history how "VGP clones" come.
> VGP copied some of my titles and put it in market.
> I was angry at the moment and made copies of some
> their titles. That VGP clones come with silk
> screen printing (not stamper or ink) printing on
> CD, with nearly the same quality of printed cover.
> I say nearly the same quality beacouse they use
> 350 gr paper I used 250 gr.I DID NOT make any
> fraud beacouse I TOLD everyone that it is copy for
> price of 10 euros.So what is wrong??As you can see
> I only produced 6 titles, no more.VGP are not
> copied my titles more and it was the end of
> story.

Hi Sumi,
OK- thanks for the explanation- I appreciate it. Hopefully, you can see why I was annoyed, as I didn't realise the history behind these.
Yes- 10 Euros is a fair price for these. The thing is that often (as you know) boots change hands & end up in the hands of people who either don't know that these are copies, or pretend not to know.
A little while ago, there were many 'Swinging Pig' titles on Ebay that used the same techniques & were silver cdr fakes.Some people would probably not even notice, but- I did, after buying a fake 'Live'r Than You'll Ever Be'. I returned it to the seller, who claimed not to know. So- it's this issue that really annoys me & is why I feel very strongly about this subject.
In Europe now, there are several labels using the same techniques, but they don't pretend to be what they are not: labels like 'Alternative Edge', 'Bear Garden' & 'Cellar Dweller' to name just 3. These offer EXCEPTIONAL value for money (approx 10 Euros again), but people know what they are buying.
ALSO- here on 'IOR&R' people know what they are getting. Many people do alot of work sharing (FREE) various boots & I don't have any problem with that. At least fans get to hear this stuff. There is a terrible kind of 'elitism' & snobbery here though.
'To each their own' as they say. To almost 'ridicule' someone's great efforts is uncalled for & completely out of order.

Date: January 24, 2007 16:48

Doolittle Wrote:
> sumi Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Doolittle,
> 'To each their own' as they say. To almost
> 'ridicule' someone's great efforts is uncalled for
> & completely out of order.

...I'm OK...I'm just try to have fun with the Stones music and I became dissapointed by so many bootleggers selling recordings that are so off-balanced...and so NOT equalised...so I decided to do it myself...it's worth the effort...I wish I had a one-click button though...
BTW...most silver pressing haven't even removed the DC-offset...which is something that actually CAN be done by one-click...btw

Good luck selling your stuff sumi...I got Stuttgart from dime so I'm good...

Date: January 24, 2007 16:50

@rubycatgirl,
You forgot "different remaster" do you know how much cost hour of remastering engineer? Please tell us what is your remaster? buttons on EQ up/down?
EDIT
rubycatgirl,
Sister Morphine do remasters many years and there are many different opinions around.Please trust me, EQ is last think what engineer will do with recording. We all have EQ on AMP and PC's programs, just leave people to set their own EQ. IF ONCE CHANGE somthing with EQ, never get back on basic sound. In other words you have very big responsibility to do "remaster". It is my opinion, off course you can do what you think that is OK.
@Doolittle,
Yes that's right what you said. I brought on Ebay a few DAC titles for about 25 euros each. It was fake. It was CD-R with factory screen printing on CD-R. problem is beaocuse people on Ebay leave positive feedback with words "WOW, thanks..."I can not understund, I offered on Ebay my titles with resonable prices of 20 euros, same price as VGP/DAC fake copies. You guess they will buy VGP fake beacouse it s VGP, no Risk Disc. Also when people see "Risk Disc", they think that they will risk if buy title... If somebody buy title beacouse label have "Royal, Golden...." in the name, their choice smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-01-24 16:58 by sumi.

Date: January 24, 2007 17:05

I didn't know about your conflict with VGP, I understand now.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: January 24, 2007 17:40

Now this is interesting, we may have disagreements about mp3/lossless, sumi, but credit where credit is due. Do you have a list of VGP shows that they took from you? Do you have a list of Stones concerts you recorded? With the power of the internet I see more & more original tapers coming forward & saying "hey, here is my original recording & it's in better quality than previously available."

Maybe if you let people know which are your recordings there would not be this confusion, thx.

Date: January 24, 2007 18:07

I only recorded one stones show and put it in circualtion in 1998. It was Athens 1998.It is good/poor recording. In 2001 I find better alternate source and made "Greek me up all night". If I put list of titles which VGP re-realesed in very close period, I must show some kind of proof which I don't have.My reaction was making VGP clones. we don't talk here that I have rights on recordings,just about fair play between labels.Finally credits... Some people record show and later use it for trading. With Athens 1998 I do many trades and get rich for many shows in that perid. Not so long that recording start to selling between fans (yes it is good/poor recording only) on CD-R with label CTP (as I remember good).So it is price of my trading, I got many shows in trade, somobody got some money selling that.I can not go round the world to record stones, but I recorded about 70 shows here in Belgrade. Some labels used my recordings which I traded or sold 3-4 copies and put artwork...and sells like their releases. My video recordings were NOT watermarked, so anybody can use that as their recording. So where we are?

Date: January 24, 2007 18:47

sumi Wrote:
> @rubycatgirl,
> You forgot "different remaster" do you know how
> much cost hour of remastering engineer? Please
> tell us what is your remaster? buttons on EQ
> up/down?
> EDIT
> rubycatgirl,
> Sister Morphine do remasters many years and there
> are many different opinions around.Please trust
> me, EQ is last think what engineer will do with
> recording. We all have EQ on AMP and PC's
> programs, just leave people to set their own EQ.
> IF ONCE CHANGE somthing with EQ, never get back on
> basic sound. In other words you have very big
> responsibility to do "remaster". It is my opinion,
> off course you can do what you think that is OK.

...I make perfectly clear that what I post is a remaster and an edited recording (I do like to take out the audience screams...it doesn't do much for me listing to two minutes of audience...)

Dimeadozen is a brilliant site and it does a wonderful job of seeding old bootlegs (sometimes even remastered btw) and recordings by fans, just as it is.
But I do not post remasters on dime so I don't see the problem here...This iorr (and I like it!) I just don't wanna be bothered with eq'ing the live concerts all the time on my hi-fi stereo set...on a computer I can do it much more accurate...and then I burn it to cd so it's there for the taking...
I'm glad other people like what I do...I think they just wanna hear good Rolling Stones music and enjoy it. They don't wanna be bothered with eq'ing either...they just wanna play that damn cd and get some good rocking shit out of their speakers..
They don't care if it's altered...besides...the audience recording is just one of the many 'intrepetations' of the actual concert...on a different spot or location there is a different sound...so there is not 1 'only' or 'true' way you should hear the concert...tapers hardly ever managed to find or obtain the 'sweet-spot'...and if they do...it's pretty obvious that it don't need much eq'ing to sound perfect (thats what the sweet spot is...the place in the concerthall or stadium where you have perfect sound).
So actually your saying that the only way to listnen to a recording is the way the taper listned to the concert...c'mon...

And your Stuttgart recording...was it recorded from the sweet-spot...? Does it have that perfect sound...? Post your sample here if you are brave man...

BTW...out of all my remasters you picked one of the 'weakest'...Zurich 76...not a fine recording to begin with and I didn't had the best copy availlable...but have you listned to what I did to the last L.A. show...? The 2-source matrix from 2006-11-22...or my Chicago Aragon '03 matrix...?
I hope you understand the concept of a matrix...it's not just pasting two recordings together you know...when you listen to it you're actually listning to TWO recordings and you hear only ONE...

Now to be totally clear...I got nothing against selling bootlegs...I'm pretty 'free-market' but silver-pressed cd's (moulded cd is in fact the official term...) are not sacred to me because they are silver-pressed...

And if I was a bootlegger I wouldn't let people buy a Rolling Stones 2-CD instead of a 1 CD only to have the Billy Preston songs on it and a raving audience...that would be 'ripping-off'...imho...

Date: January 24, 2007 19:23

Yes everything what you say is OK. Sorry for my disturbing.

Posted by: keith1978 ()
Date: January 24, 2007 19:42

sumi Wrote:
> Yes everything what you say is OK. Sorry for my
> disturbing.

You're not disturbing sumi. After all this is the Buy/Sell/Trade section.
Just post a sample from this life-changing recording and we can talk about something real.
Cheers

P.S: btw the package looks superb. Great job.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-01-24 19:43 by keith1978.

Date: January 24, 2007 19:46

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-01-25 01:38 by Erik_Snow.

Date: January 24, 2007 20:29

I never talked that I have in hand life-changing recording! I have some non circualted material what will come soon. From the very bigging I tried to do something different with bootlegs. We are not in 70-80' when people brought LP's and cassetes on fairs. I know that everybody have in hands recordings for a cost a trade or internet connection. So I always want to put something more, like unique photos, articles, ticket, flyers... My vision is to put CD/DVD in player, make favorite drink and spend some time in reading looking cover.I know that it looks prepotent, but I really want to buy bootleg like mine for 20 euros.I imagine this "art" as vision to keep recodings what WE have and improve with new better tapes and new sources, and articles, photos... I think that everybody want to have in hand recording and articles/photos/ticket from that show/tour. I will try doing this in future for sure.People can not understund( and I don't want that) that I payed for some photos $200. It is problem of bootlegar, not people who grab everything what come on the net.

Posted by: andrewm ()
Date: January 24, 2007 21:03

Hi Sumi, I would like to reserve a copy of each of the new titles. I've tried emailing you but it bounced back. If you could send me your address to my email address I'll get on making payment right away. Glad you're back in action, Andrew M.

Date: January 24, 2007 21:24

sumi Wrote:
> Yes everything what you say is OK. Sorry for my
> disturbing.

You disturbed your own post...you offended me and made wrong asumptions about me...and that was not OK...geez...pathetic!

Date: January 24, 2007 21:37

Yes everything what you say is OK. Sorry for my disturbing.
don't worry about me

Posted by: potted lobster ()
Date: January 25, 2007 01:27

Sumi............get a life please. What do you want to hear? You are the BEST recorder and mixer and publisher of cdr's ok? Happy? Your VGP copies are fantastic! Now go to sleep and dream of becoming the next sound engineer for the Glimmer Twins.

Date: January 25, 2007 01:35

I will be happy when I would't hear mp3 and EQ up/down remasters.

Date: January 25, 2007 02:14

sumi Wrote:
> I will be happy when I would't hear mp3 and EQ
> up/down remasters.

Oh- SWEET JESUS!. Look Sumi- I think everyone here has been as patient as they possibly can be!. You're not doing yourself any favours at all by continuosly banging on about this 'mastering issue'. I'm sure your masters are the best in the World because they are wrapped in a nice piece of folded cardboard!- is that enough praise?.
Your attitude isn't gaining you any respect here at all. I'm sure if your releases are so marvellous, you can sell them somewhere else.
PLEASE- do us all a favour!............

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1597
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home