Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Help with Let It Bleed Documentary DVD-2
Posted by: J.Marty ()
Date: October 15, 2006 18:28

Hi all fellow Stonesfans!

Hope somebody can help me, I have downloaded 99,9 % (from the Rocks off-tracker) of the Let It Bleed Documentary DVD-2, but now it seems to have stopped.

I would really appreciate if someone could reseed or upload (or whatever it takes or is called, I'm not that good on the technical issues) this dvd. There seem to be no seeds for this one according to the Rocks off-webpage.

I have already dowloaded the first disc without any problems and the third one seems to be working as well.

Thanks in advance, J (Stockholm, Sweden)

Re: Help with Let It Bleed Documentary DVD-2
Date: October 15, 2006 20:11

Or maybe someone can help me with a trade?

J.

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: October 15, 2006 21:56

Cause I had been with the same problem as you and Daniel T. from Quebec saved me , I will send it to you. Email me please with your adress!

Date: October 15, 2006 23:42

Thanks! I've sent you an email.

J.

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: November 2, 2006 14:20

Hi, I've got the very same problem...stuck at 99,9% of the documentary, downloading through the Rocks Off torrent tracker... can please anyone reseed it? Thanx!

Date: November 2, 2006 14:50

Well, the Stones fans help each other out, if you send me an email with your adress I will send it to you (thanks to Riffbuk who helped me out in the first place).

J.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2132
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home