Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posting Files
Posted by: SonicBBQ ()
Date: September 1, 2006 18:33

Hey y'all...I've been downloading so much I thought I'd put up something that folks may like. However I need a quick class on how to post...I know to upload to the yousendit or sendspace but I don't know how to get the links to here...please help

email directly to SonicBBQ4@aol.com if you wish or post here...doesn't matter to me. I just would like to share.

Rob...

Re: Posting Files
Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: September 1, 2006 19:18

Once you've upped a file, the page will change & you'll see a link, copy & paste that link into the message box just as if you were posting a message. Just 'post message' here & you're done. All the sites work roughly the same. I like sendspace as you can see how long it's going to take to finish upping your file plus you can up 5 files @ a time so you're not glued to your computor

Date: September 1, 2006 19:33

Cool thanx...I've got 8 CD's worth of Voodoo Lounge outtakes (Voodoo Brew & Voodoo Stew) I thought I would put up for y'all. Will commence soon.

Rob...

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: September 1, 2006 19:47

Always an idea to put up a test file first, make sure you've got it right. Good luck.

Date: September 1, 2006 20:27

Well, I just put up a test 17 files...hope they will work...this is a MUST HAVE collection if you don't already.

Rob...

Posted by: darthkards ()
Date: September 1, 2006 20:39

8 cds.. sigh.. dayum rob.. why??? its a good thing i dont have too much to do today.. or this weekend.. grrrr. ill be downloading til xmas on these. ok well i better get crackin.. ty again sonic.. woohoo

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: September 1, 2006 22:30

Voodoo Brew and Stew are Terrific

Don't forget Residue!

Thanks very much for this idea!

HMN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1446
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home