Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT Bob Dylan Radio Show Aug 23, 2006 Here
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: August 26, 2006 17:38

Here’s this week’s radio show. Enjoy!

Music
[www.sendspace.com]

Art
[www.sendspace.com]
[www.sendspace.com]

Re: OT Bob Dylan Radio Show Aug 23, 2006 Here
Posted by: FullTilt ()
Date: August 26, 2006 18:28

Thank you for these Dylan Radio Shows

Posted by: Charles ()
Date: August 27, 2006 04:41

Thank you dmay! I heard this show yesterday on my jetblue flight heading back to new york's jfk. Man, JFK is New York's ugliest airport in terms of logistics. I like La Guardia much better!

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1867

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: August 28, 2006 01:55

Hi,
Many thanks for the post, but in this one, there some problems or something, it repets sometimes some songs and is missing a lot of songs and comments, specially the stones ones, could you check it again, many thanks again to you dmay,
carlos

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: August 28, 2006 15:31

Carlitos: I listened again on headphones all the way through of the copy I have of this show. None of the problems you mention happened. The show is oddly paced with Dylan starting songs then stopping them and speaking before letting them play; there's the little whisper thing with Moon Mulligan about what is friendship; Dylan's talking in a very precise and clipped manner; and some of the songs sound alike. I would suggest you DL the show again and see how it plays this time. If the problem persists for you, I'll re-post the show in a few days.

Posted by: mikeh ()
Date: August 28, 2006 15:33

There ARE some problems with this show but, from what I've read on other sites, either the broadcast itself was screwed-up or the torrent that was posted (that these other posts are derived from) was messed-up. It's nothing dmay did wrong, or can probably correct. Right?

Posted by: Hotstuff ()
Date: August 28, 2006 15:58

All works ok with me. Thnaks Mr D.

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: August 28, 2006 16:46

Yes I tried to listened with another software and it works,I used at the begining the Itune player and I had some problems,
many thanks again,
Carlos

Posted by: mikeh ()
Date: August 28, 2006 23:24

On another site there's an on-going discussion about this show. On the post of the show on that site, the Moon Mulligan song "Make Friends" (which is listed on the artwork) plays for only about 30 seconds, then Dylan comes back in and says, "That was Moon Mulligan..." But, on dmay's post of this show, there's none of the Moon Mulligan track, just the whispering dmay refers to. That whispering is completely missing from the post on the other site. I don't know how to explain all this, but I sure am confused.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1434
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home