Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Atlantic City 89 please
Posted by: James Lynn ()
Date: August 6, 2006 17:12

Would someone be kind enough to post this. Love the Undercover version from there. Also has Salt of Earth Axl. Terrifying was played etc. Great sound quality I Loved It. It was in my computer music Stones Library & inadvertantly was deleted from it off my computer. I'm gonna kill that person fro such an error but thats beside the point. I hadn't backed it up to disc.

Anyway Id be much obliged if someone would post or if someones has disc & artwork covers & wants to trade I can do that as well. MEZ

Re: Atlantic City 89 please
Posted by: peter wilson ()
Date: August 6, 2006 20:51

James, I have it. A mate of mine bought the box set in Frankfurt for me years ago. Excellent quality. I would post but as I'm new to this stuff I don't know how to. YouSendit is the prefered method I believe (works best for me for downloading).

Date: August 7, 2006 00:45

Would you like to trade something I'd appreciate it Peter. Email me lynnjf@comcast.net if would trade Thanks for responding! MEZ

Date: August 7, 2006 03:46

James, I've since figured out how to post. I will post the concert tonight (got to get that "timed out thing" figured out though). It's my first try, if it doesn't work I stil will e-mail you for trades anyway. Cheers

Date: August 7, 2006 05:10

Thanks Man. Can you possibly wait to post until Thurs /Fri as Guy cleaning out my pc taking tommorow said will have for 2 days. If you post it'll probably expire before I can access you posting. Thanks Peter MEZ

Atlantic City '89 - http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=181FE55E5BA58AB3http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=181FE55E5BA58AB3Disc 1
Date: August 7, 2006 07:35

01-Start Me Up
[www.yousendit.com]
02-Bitch
[www.yousendit.com]
03-Sad Sad Sad
[www.yousendit.com]
04-Undercover of The Night
[www.yousendit.com]
05-Harlem Shuffle
[www.yousendit.com]
06-Tumbling Dice
[www.yousendit.com]
07-Miss You
[www.yousendit.com]
08-Terrifying
[www.yousendit.com]
09-Ruby Tuesday
[www.yousendit.com]
10-Salt Of The Earth
[www.yousendit.com]
11-Rock And A Hard Place
[www.yousendit.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1539
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home