Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

WAY OT!: Mountain Bike For Sale
Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: May 26, 2006 00:16

No this is not a joke and the rules for Hot Stuff say that "Stones fans can advertise anything for sale" so here goes:

I have a 2004 Cannondale Jekyl 1500 mountain bike. It has been ridden only 1/2 season due to a non biking related knee injury. It has a Manitou shock,Lefty fork, Shimano XT disc brakes, levers/shifters, and rear der. Mavic tubeless rims. Includes Shimano clipless pedals

This full suspension bike is great because the shock is not effected by pedaling forces making it a great climber as well as descender. The bike is barely broken in so it will be like buying a new bike. It recieved great reviews in the mountain bike press. You may email me at mriocafro@yahoo.com for more info or to see the bike.

If any of you from outside of New Hampshire are interested in buying the bike, I'll split the shipping costs with you.

Re: WAY OT!: Mountain Bike For Sale
Posted by: virgil ()
Date: May 27, 2006 18:38

Hey Caf,

I emailed you twice about the bike but it came back to me as undeliverable twice. Please email when you get a chance. ([email protected])

thanks Ed

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1510
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home