Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anyone have a boot of Radio City?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 15, 2006 23:32

Just wondering if anyone was able to record the audio and/or the video... it would make for a nice momento.

JJF

Re: Anyone have a boot of Radio City?
Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: March 16, 2006 01:20

I have an audio 2CD set comming in a week or so, I'll torrent it on the Rocks Off tracker...there's a rumor it was filmed, watch the newsgroups and eBay!smiling smiley

Posted by: Charles ()
Date: March 16, 2006 01:21

My friend who went with me to the show but who was sitting in a different section in the third mezzanine, said there was a guy in front of him filming it. There will be something soon I'm sure.

It would be great to hear the cd.

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1867

Posted by: malja316 ()
Date: March 16, 2006 01:27

That is great news to hear Mr. D, I cant wait to check this out on the RO tracker! Thanks so much for offering to post that show whenever possible and of course, for all the other gems you ever posted on there!

Date: March 16, 2006 02:41

Its right here! [www.dimeadozen.org]

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: March 16, 2006 04:47

82 peers but no seeder @ the moment, everythings torrenting nicely thank you, it's over 800Mb but that includes the B-52's set. Seeder states he was in a very sweet spot & that this is one of the best recordings of the tour, no samples tho so can't verify that.

A link to the Robin Hood Foundation is also given so the rest of us can donate & seeder states that the Stones DID THE SHOW FOR FREE.

Should be about 9 hours before I'm finished (if the seeder shows up!). Look for me by moonlight (Australian moonlight, that is)

Date: March 16, 2006 17:10

Started to download at 2am with over 500 other people and when I woke up 6 hrs later, it was completed and was seeding. Not sure how long my download took since I did it while I was sound asleep. I havent heard this one yet, will definitely check it out asap!

Remember folks, do the right thing! If you download this show or acquire it via trade, Please donate to the Robin Hood Organization as per the tapers request. This charity does wonderful things for the less fortunate and could use all the help they can get.

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: March 16, 2006 18:28

I am finding it impossible to get through on the dimeadozen site. Anyone else have this available? Thanks.

Date: March 16, 2006 19:10

I can get thru on the site, but it seems like its running slow today, keep on clicking on the link above to get you to the 3/14/06 torrent of the RS.....just gotta be patient though, I am sure they will fix their problem soon...hopefully...

Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: March 17, 2006 00:08

i keep tryin' that dimeadozen site but they are over the '92,000' subscribers pretty consistently...

anyone that could please post a boot of even one teeny tiny song from RC is a hero and a half...ty

Date: March 17, 2006 00:47

Go to the bittorrent tracker at this website to download the RCMH show...[www.rocksoff.org]

The files are listed in alphabetical order, so the file name for this 3/14/06 RCMH is the following:

"Rolling Stones - Radio City Music Hall 3-14-06"

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-17 00:50 by malja316.

Posted by: JSFanny ()
Date: March 17, 2006 02:29

Can't find the show on Bit Torrent Tracker... am I looking in the right place?
Is it a board?

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: March 17, 2006 02:32

I found the show on Bit Torrent Tracker and downloaded it and discovered how little I know about some things. What do I do with the downloaded file...i.e., how do I open it or use it? This is all new to me so please excuse my ignorance about these things. Thanks.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: March 17, 2006 04:06

Started a new thread, here's the mp3's

[iorr.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-17 04:30 by vox12string.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1446
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home