Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"Extreme Western Grip" & "Well, Well" From Four Flicks
Posted by: sf37 ()
Date: January 25, 2006 22:46

I'm not sure how to rip MP3s from my Four Flicks DVD, specifically the bonus tracks "Extreme Western Grip" and "Well, Well". Has anybody been able to do this and if so, would you please post them here as "yousendit"s? I would love to have these tracks on CD! Thanks so much!

Re: "Extreme Western Grip" & "Well, Well" From Four Flicks
Posted by: rainhog ()
Date: January 26, 2006 06:12

I would like to have these too. any help out there!? thanks.

Date: January 29, 2006 18:22

Of course I have this too on the Four Flicks DVD - but would love to have it on audio only.... and there is no way that I could figure out how to extract an audio only file

Posted by: Rusty 50 ()
Date: January 29, 2006 19:36

Posted by: rainhog ()
Date: January 29, 2006 19:48

RUSTY 50, thank you so much! those to jams are great. thanks again.

Posted by: JoeHill ()
Date: January 29, 2006 21:56

Thanks A Lot!!!

Posted by: yeager ()
Date: January 29, 2006 22:28

High out there!

You can copy all DVD sounds by putting a stereocable in your soundcardoutput, (if installed) and use the input of your cassetterecorder. You will have a good stereosignal (like a "line output" signal), which is not a datasignal like optical cables transmit, but I do not know anybody who recognizes that.
For me it works. I have a lot songs from the Four flicks DVD copied for private use and my friend, who is a soundtechnician, loves the tracks, too.

If you clean your cassette recorder (also possible with a md datarecorder with a "line input" and recording function)the results will be better.

Don't forget to install the line out cable to your hifirack or whatever device you use to listen.

From the recording device you can transmit the music with the same stereocabel from the "line out" into the "line IN" of your soundcard. Use a program like "cool edit" to record into your PC. Than you can burn the tracks in whatever setlist you prefer.

Thats the way it works for me.

Greetings from germoney , Yeager

"when I travel coast to coast
you' re the hook I miss the most
feel on, baby"

Posted by: JoeHill ()
Date: January 30, 2006 06:57

Thanks for the cuts!!!

Posted by: sf37 ()
Date: January 30, 2006 17:33

Thank you from me too, Rusty 50: I really appreciate it! And thanks also to Yeager for the "how to" procedure!

Cheers!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1505
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home