Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

to rsvp2000
Posted by: sumi ()
Date: January 15, 2005 15:58

Hey Roy,
Do you think that is normal to copy officials and sell here????
yes this is buy/sell/trade but officials...

Re: to rsvp2000
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: January 15, 2005 16:48

I'd watch out with selling official CDs if I was you. Not just here, but in general.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: rsvp2000 ()
Date: January 15, 2005 17:43

Hello,

I think that everybody have to buy the official stuff as I do, I do not sell copy of the official stuff, only trade. If you are talking about "Aftermath".

Cheers,

Roy

Posted by: mikey ()
Date: January 16, 2005 20:20

I really would be ultra cautious about all this. This board is being "policed" and some people are already getting noticed and warned, I don't want to go into this any further but just be carefull.

Date: January 16, 2005 20:52

Hello,

I agree "Mikey" and it is not fair. I don't know if the people come to this board to have some fun or if they like to bring their frustations here or to start stupid wars against other people (as some time ago happened with Fernando Navas)... isn't it enought with all the stupid things that our politicians make?? And if there are people taking their time to "police" this forum, I think there are much more important things to do. I never say anything about the bullshit that some people write in this forum... so please do not bother me.

Cheers,

Roy

Date: January 16, 2005 20:56

BTW, and if it was a friendly warning, please send me an privately email.

Date: January 16, 2005 22:58

It actually was a friendly warning but directed at all of us not just you Roy. I'm definitely not trying to put anyone down here but there has been at least one recent case of people sourcing rare material being fingered as a result of incautious postings on this board.

There are a lot of really great traders here and I'm really not into any kind of slagging off as I'm sure you know. I haven't done it in the past and I'm not going to get into it now.

So it's nothing personal Roy.

I can't say any more but I really was trying to be helpful.

Sorry if in any way I offended you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-01-17 00:51 by mikey.

Date: January 17, 2005 04:02

No offece Mikey, and thanks for your help, I really appreciate your messages and I understand your point.

My message was for those people that says "hey, why do you sell Stones stuff?" or "don't do that!!" and this board is to SELL/buy & trade isn't??

I guess that you understand what I mean... a web site to have fun, and many people fighting for stupid things...

And I agree with you hopefully here you can find a LOT of GREAT traders and very nice people to share stuff, memories and to meet in the Stones shows or in any trip.

We have to care this fantastic board and says "Thanks" to Bjurnuf every day to give us this.

Take care bro!

Roy

Date: January 17, 2005 09:21

Same to you Roy, you're definitely one of my favourite traders!

Mikey

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1023
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home