Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones In New Jersey - Another bootleg being released.
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: October 26, 2008 06:39

[cdon.dk]

In the vein of the Tokyo '90 and Nippon Voodoo boot concerts that's found their way to some stores, it looks like New Jersey 1994 is gonna come out too. December 11th to be exact. Isn't this show the VL Halloween show btw? ('Casue if it is, I already own it and then I shant purchase).

JumpingKentFlash

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-10-26 06:40 by JumpingKentFlash.

Re: Stones In New Jersey - Another bootleg being released.
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 26, 2008 14:02

They played Oakland on Halloween 1994.

The Giants Stadium, NJ video/DVD was the one from August 1994 which was available as a home video at the concerts during the rest of that tour. Its not a full show - just 85 minutes.

Posted by: django ()
Date: October 26, 2008 14:29

Gazza

The Giants Stadium, NJ video/DVD was the one from August 1994 which was available as a home video at the concerts during the rest of that tour. Its not a full show - just 85 minutes.

Godfather Records recently released Welcome To The Voodoo Lounge, the entire August 14 show on a 2CD digipack in excellent SBD quality. So it's very likely that a proshot video is available.

Date: October 26, 2008 14:49

Gazza

Oh it's that one. So I don't have it. Is it good???

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 26, 2008 14:55

Its Ok....its very early in the tour so they havent really hit their stride yet. It was rushed out very quickly, becoming available at the shows within weeks.

The footage used for the "You got me rocking" promo clip all comes from this video.

Date: October 26, 2008 15:00

Gazza
Its Ok....its very early in the tour so they havent really hit their stride yet. It was rushed out very quickly, becoming available at the shows within weeks.

The footage used for the "You got me rocking" promo clip all comes from this video.

You wouldn't happen to have a possible setlist for this one (The DVD I mean - I guess the word is tracklist). Or maybe a link?

JumpingKentFlash

Date: October 26, 2008 15:28

This must be the right setlist:
intro/not fade away/tumbling dice/you got me rocking/shattered/rocks off/sparks will fly/satisfaction/out of tears/miss you/band introductions/honky tonk women/the worst/monkey man/start me up/it's only RNR/ street fighting man/brown sugar/jumping jack flash

JumpingKentFlash

Date: October 26, 2008 16:52

Unfortunately,they kept warhorses such as Honkey Tonk Women and Miss You on the video instead of more interesting songs that were played that night.I mean most of the warhorses had just been released on the video(s) from the Steel Wheels tour.I don't know why they never officially release a complete concert.I know there are mistakes on some songs but not on all of the songs excluded.

Posted by: tomcat2006 ()
Date: October 26, 2008 17:07

I just love this VL video - it's great!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1524
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home