Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Can Keith lift his standard in the year 2009
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 7, 2008 13:15

"Keith was bit down last year.He wasn't up to his standards as we expect from from.Do you feel he lift his standard in the 2009" -kinoliksmith-

If Keith had stayed away from booze & pills & powders he had lifted his standard 10 times.What a pitty.On Let it Bleed he reached his peak.

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: September 7, 2008 13:16

how should that happen? and i don´t agree that he looks better this year.
he looked really bad and wasted at the premiere of sal in berlin. also all the interviews you can find on youtube from this year show a very old wasted man who doesn´t really know what he is talking about. except die hard fans, who actually takes him serious these days. i am a die hard fan and i don´t!

it´s not only arthritis, dugs, whatever. i said that before it´s brain damage.
and that´s not going to get better with time or a rest.

compare him to mick or paul mccartney and tell me he is alright.
forget it.

he is a good example of how to throw yourself away and waste your talent and abilities.

Date: September 7, 2008 17:33

"Keith was bit down last year.He wasn't up to his standards as we expect from from.Do you feel he lift his standard in the 2009"-Kinoliksmith.

It is what it is. Maybe you could replace Keith on the 09 tour since you are so concerned about his guitar playing abilities… After thousand of gigs and hard drinking and drugging lifestyle combined with the natural aging process, I certainly don’t expect Keith to play better than he did in 1969 or ‘89 or even ‘99 for that matter. I am sure that Keith gives it his all when he gets up on stage and like every musician, some nights are simply better than others. I for one will be extremely grateful if the Stones tour in 2009 and I am fortunate enough to get to see them live again.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: September 7, 2008 18:17

Raise his Standard? So far, so good!

Posted by: Markdog ()
Date: September 7, 2008 21:12

Still solid rhythm playing, he's just got to let that ego thing go and stop doing the same CB lick in every song, if Ron is clean he should should play 75% of the solo work on any next tour.

While watching Shine A Light I started telling my 11 year old daughter to high 5 me everyting Keith played the EXACT slightly off key CB lick. We high fived at least 10 times. When Ron, who was on his game, (when we actually got to hear him) played a solo it was miles beyound Keith.

Sad but true.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1492
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home