Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Which Stones Songs Do The Stones NOT like?
Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: August 21, 2008 06:53

I read a Jagger interview years ago, can't remember where it was (maybe Rolling Stone?) and I remember Mick really making fun of "Dandelion". Got the feeling the band was NEVER going to play that one live, I mean, he didn't seem to like it at all - it was a joke of a song to him (he also made some off-the-wall statement once on MTV or somewhere about playing the entire SATANIC MAJESTIES all the way through the way THE WHO used to play TOMMY so don't expect anything more than what we've already heard - RAINBOW and 2,000 LIGHT YEARS - I think that's gonna be about it unfortunately (IMHO CITADEL and 2000 MAN and DANDELION would be great in concert)......

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: August 21, 2008 07:02

Dandelion..
I love
that cut

Dandelion" is to the Stones
just as
"Listen to the Flower People" is to Spinal Tap...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2008-08-21 08:27 by schillid.

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: August 21, 2008 07:09

.... Really?...hmmm, I always saw it as more of a "Big Bottom" Lenny Kravitz produced remix played backwards.... come to think of it Senor Schillid, I think I agree with you... I actually always felt RUBY TUESDAY and DANDELION had a little something in common......

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: August 21, 2008 07:44

If you play Ruby Tuesday backwards, it sounds like they're singing, "Yadseut Ybur".

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1126
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home