Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Keith should dye his hair
Posted by: kinoliksmith ()
Date: June 30, 2008 19:29

Do you agree? Well he should otherwise he is looking too old

Re: Keith should dye his hair
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 30, 2008 19:35

Mick should stop wearing a wig.

Posted by: CBII ()
Date: June 30, 2008 19:39

I respectfully disagree.

Anyone with a heart beat knows Keith, Mick, Charlie and Ronnie are over 60. I can't think of anyone over 40 that does not have gray in their hair. Why fake it?

Charlie Watts looks like an elder statesman of Rock n Roll with his gray hair. His drum playing has not diminished because of the color of his hair.

Rock n Roll music has no age limit in spite of the classic line "I hope I die before I get old"...

CBII

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-06-30 19:41 by CBII.

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: June 30, 2008 20:02

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 30, 2008 20:15

... Keith looks very very hot with his natural grey showing.
now run along, kinoliksmith, and see if you can do something to make the world a more beautiful place

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: June 30, 2008 20:17

He looks much better with grey hair actually...

Posted by: largelingerie ()
Date: June 30, 2008 20:39

Yeah, I know he's old, but that jet black hair is/was like a trademark. We'd still know he's old even if he dyed it! He looks very, very hot, no matter what....But he did look like an old waitress wearing a hair net in that Vuitton ad! (But, nonetheless, a sizzling hot, way close to the griddle, old waitress in a hair net!)

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: June 30, 2008 20:42

Hope Keith leaves the dye out during the next tour. It's a great look for him and for me, the gray hairs--along with the wrinkles---act as a badge of honor that he's still around and kicking.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: June 30, 2008 20:53

Re: Keith
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 30, 2008 21:21

... on second thought, i don't actually want to know, do i

(and sorry, Justin and SomeTorontoGirl - that wasn't directed at you)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-06-30 21:53 by with sssoul.

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: June 30, 2008 21:55

Keith DOES dye his hair....he's dying it grey...... (it used to be gray).....

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: June 30, 2008 22:07

It does seem odd- Mick, Keith, Bill so obviously dye their hair (not so sure about Ronnie) but clearly don't care about the wrinkles.No consistency.
Has no-one asked them in interviews?
I mean, we NEED to know!!

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: June 30, 2008 22:29

As long as he doesn't do one of those ridiculous just a little gray commercials with the idiot who was once at Woodstock but now is totally hip and doesn't trust anyone over 90....enough to make you throw up! If you haven't seen it consider yourself lucky.

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: June 30, 2008 22:38

Aww, that's a rockin' commercial N.E. - never trust anybody over 90 - that is a classic line.... See NO EX. , after he surfs for a few minutes he's gonna take those 2 babes back to his place and have a 3 some... once they unhook their colostomy bags it's gonna be effing wild sex all around, that's why it's a brilliant commercial, so much sexual innuendo - cool !!!

Date: June 30, 2008 23:06

HelterSkelter
Aww, that's a rockin' commercial N.E. - never trust anybody over 90 - that is a classic line.... See NO EX. , after he surfs for a few minutes he's gonna take those 2 babes back to his place and have a 3 some... once they unhook their colostomy bags it's gonna be effing wild sex all around, that's why it's a brilliant commercial, so much sexual innuendo - cool !!!

Whatever...if sexual innuendo gets you off then I guess in that respect the commercial is a success...in reality it's utter bullshit!

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: June 30, 2008 23:13

keith should dye his hair? what hair!!!!!!!! you mean whats left of it i guess, right?

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: June 30, 2008 23:14

I liked it when Keith had that blue hair in 1999.

Look, it's rock'n'roll. Musicians do things to themselves because they want to. And the act of expression is not soley based on what you do do to yourself - it can also be what you don't do to yourself.

Keith dyed his hair for Voodoo but not Bridges. He looked better for Bridges. He died it for Licks and Bang. He looks better with his gray hair. I'm 37 and have had gray hairs for a few years now. I don't give a shit if I go all gray or not. And if I feel like dying it some colour I will. Until then, it means nothing. It's hair. It's not life saving surgery. Comfortable shoes are more important. Etc..

Date: June 30, 2008 23:19

skipstone
I liked it when Keith had that blue hair in 1999.

Look, it's rock'n'roll. Musicians do things to themselves because they want to. And the act of expression is not soley based on what you do do to yourself - it can also be what you don't do to yourself.

Keith dyed his hair for Voodoo but not Bridges. He looked better for Bridges. He died it for Licks and Bang. He looks better with his gray hair. I'm 37 and have had gray hairs for a few years now. I don't give a shit if I go all gray or not. And if I feel like dying it some colour I will. Until then, it means nothing. It's hair. It's not life saving surgery. Comfortable shoes are more important. Etc..

Yes indeed, comfortable shoes are a must!

Posted by: The Stones ()
Date: June 30, 2008 23:35

What Keith really should do is to practise his guitar abilities. He ought to spend quality time with his axe. He's gotta be fit for fight for the tour in 2009.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: June 30, 2008 23:46

The Stones
What Keith really should do is to practise his guitar abilities. He ought to spend quality time with his axe. He's gotta be fit for fight for the tour in 2009.

And get writing again....with or without Mick...surely his creative juices haven't completely dried up. I'd accept 50% originals and 50% covers if it meant getting new product (CD) out.
The older blues artists seemed to be able to put out new material well past their "creative peak", after all.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: June 30, 2008 23:55

yeah keith what ever happened to that old saying songs are flying through this room as we speak, the room has been empty lately hasnt it?

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: July 1, 2008 01:49

keith should - and will - do just whatever he likes with his hair.

Posted by: baxlap ()
Date: July 1, 2008 02:35

Keef should keep his hair grey. With THOSE facial lines, dying his hair looks a bit silly.

There's nothing wrong with aging as a dignified grey or white-hair gentleman. For example, Jimmy Page looks good with hair gone white. On the other hand, Jeff Beck looks a bit silly still trying to cop his '60s look.

Posted by: stone-relics ()
Date: July 1, 2008 02:49

He already died it for that Piece of Shit movie Shine a Light....let him be for x sakes.

JR

Posted by: CBII ()
Date: July 1, 2008 03:14

HelterSkelter,

You got me. Please excuse my spelling error.

CBII

Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: July 1, 2008 04:43

Beast
keith should - and will - do just whatever he likes with his hair.

agreed.
yeah i somehow just don't really care if he dyes his hair or not; and I admire him for not being so ultra fashion hound that he won't show up for an event balding and grey (and still has that big magnetic smile on his face.) Good for him. And Charlie.
And good for Mick too, if he wants to dye it or wear a wig or whatever he's doing. I mean, jesus this is a dull thread, please excuse me for judging it.
It just seems to border on the very most shallow part of what the man's soul and continuing music is about imo.
If you're in love with the image, you may be missing the real man. and the real man is WAY worth knowing and spending time with.
Don't trap him inside of YOUR image of him from thirty years ago.
Does not seem very respectful to me personally.
I'll admit i feel lucky i still have a full head of hair in my mid fifties so i'm not without my own vanity, but i don't judge others by how their follicles are doing.

Posted by: oldkr ()
Date: July 1, 2008 05:21

actually he does whatever jane and patti like - it seriously doesnt matter to him

OLDKR

Posted by: largelingerie ()
Date: July 1, 2008 06:55

I admit to still having a crush on 70s and 80s Keith. Too easy to feed with all the old dvds in circulation. I'd like all of the wrinkles to disappear, the hair to come back, and the gut to disappear, but....I'd like all of the same things for myself! There's tremendous "beauty" in the present day Keith. Just seems weird to have any sort of attraction to a well-weathered, almost-65 year old man. But, yeah, it's that magnetism, alright! But with a good dose of memories.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: July 1, 2008 07:42

oldkr
actually he does whatever jane and patti like - it seriously doesnt matter to him

OLDKR

I use to dye my hair. Then one day my wife said "Why do you keep dying your hair, it really doesn't matter to me"...so I stopped, but she didn't, and that's fine by me

Keith is a big boy, he can do what he wants.

Date: July 1, 2008 10:34

i just turned 22 today and spotted my first grey hair

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1717
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home