Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Darryl vs Bill Issue : Tired of It
Posted by: melillo ()
Date: February 9, 2008 03:26

its ok to have jones on bass, much much prefer wyman though, besides its not like jones is a stone or ever will be so it doesnt bother me that much, he can easily be replaced by another great bass player that wouldnt miss a beat, to be honest i am surprised the stones havent changed to another bass player by now, at this point jones is almost member worthy with all the time he has put in, but i hope that never happens, the legacy is on thin ice as it is with all the lineup changes, have to hand it to U2 for how they have stuck together as original members, AMAZING

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-02-09 03:30 by melillo.

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: February 9, 2008 03:35

I like both. Ugh.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: February 9, 2008 03:36

me too

duck geese!!!!!!!!! duck geese??????????

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: February 9, 2008 07:03

By the way, while we're at it, I would have preferred Brian Jones as a lead singer for the Stones, but it never happened, and that is why I am such a bitter man today.

Check out the upcoming ""Ultra Ultra Ultra Mega Rare Trax Vol. 1 - The Lost Brian Jones Vocals" underground album on a young and enterprising new label and you will know why; read more

here

I know this adds nothing to the Darryl Jones vs. Bill Wyman discussion, but at least it also does not take anything away from it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-02-09 07:05 by retired_dog.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1237
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home