Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: do Stones or ex Stones members read this board?
Posted by: onestep ()
Date: January 26, 2008 20:39

Yeah, right.........smoking smiley

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: January 26, 2008 21:51

I believe the only reason we got sway on the bang tour was because of this board, either the stones or stones people read this board and thats how it happened, i mean why would they pick sway out of the blue over everything else, it was the most asked for song on this board and they noticed it imho

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: January 26, 2008 23:21

melillo
I believe the only reason we got sway on the bang tour was because of this board, either the stones or stones people read this board and thats how it happened, i mean why would they pick sway out of the blue over everything else, it was the most asked for song on this board and they noticed it imho

The Shidoobee Board was making a lot of noise for this song as well.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: January 26, 2008 23:30

ok we can share the credit then why not

Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: January 27, 2008 05:27

keefan4ever
tomremi
Okay, you got me.. I'm Keith Richards

No, i'm keith richards!!!

No I'm Keith Richard and so's my wife!

Posted by: keefan4ever ()
Date: January 27, 2008 17:23

ride on baby
keefan4ever
ride on baby
seem that Alexandra has his myspace page

FYI - im pretty sure all those myspace pages (theo, alex, patti) are fakes, which one are you talking about can you post a link?

Le voilà:

[profile.myspace.com]

Probably or surely it's a fake but well done, don't you?
grinning smiley

ya this is the site, pretty sure it is fake... whoevers running it is on line way too much to be theo i would think she has better things to do with her time haha plus i was told its fake by some other myspace friends, but who the hell really knows.. you wonder where they got all those shots, but it could very well be someone who works for her modeling agency

Posted by: ride on baby ()
Date: January 28, 2008 17:40

keefan4ever
ride on baby
keefan4ever
ride on baby

FYI - im pretty sure all those myspace pages (theo, alex, patti) are fakes, which one are you talking about can you post a link?

Le voilà:

[profile.myspace.com]

grinning smiley

ya this is the site, pretty sure it is fake... whoevers running it is on line way too much to be theo i would think she has better things to do with her time haha plus i was told its fake by some other myspace friends, but who the hell really knows.. you wonder where they got all those shots, but it could very well be someone who works for her modeling agency

Have you seen what nice pics among her friends?
Patti, Alex, Lizzie etc.
and
Stonedoug of the shidoobee... seem know them ...uhm
[profile.myspace.com]

keefan4ever are you very sure that this myspace page is a fake?

haha winking smiley

Posted by: forligan ()
Date: January 28, 2008 20:01

To Angela Richards,

I love you , you are so beautiful, I want to meet you for dinner and a movie, we can play your dads' albums, I have them all on vinyl which is the only way to listen to the band.

Love.Forligan

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: January 28, 2008 20:13

I do it all the time

2 1 2 0

Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: January 28, 2008 23:28

most celebs on myspace are fake , hell most any profile is except mine that is lol

Posted by: keefan4ever ()
Date: January 29, 2008 19:38

ride on baby
keefan4ever
ride on baby
keefan4ever
ride on baby

Le voilà:

[profile.myspace.com]

grinning smiley

Have you seen what nice pics among her friends?
Patti, Alex, Lizzie etc.
and
Stonedoug of the shidoobee... seem know them ...uhm
[profile.myspace.com]

keefan4ever are you very sure that this myspace page is a fake?

haha winking smiley

thats what i was told but i have no idea really there is no way to know for sure unless you know them personally i guess

i had someone tell me that they were backstage at a show and asked her and she said it wasnt her... and i had a few other myspace stones freaks say that she was pretty sure it wasnt her....again, there is no way to know for sure unless you knew them personally... when i first found that theo page on there she was very friendly replying to msgs and comments, etc, then i started getting msgs that she was fake...

this is one of the reasons i dislike the internet, you have no way of knowing who is really on the other side of the screen ... i am an honest person (honest to a fault actually haha) and i just dont get that kind of bullshit, people pretending to be something they are not, its pretty sick

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1294
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home