Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Dean Goodman
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: July 10, 2007 21:27

Lukester Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can't remember for which show he made that comment......sometime in the fall of 2006, I think....maybe summer....

Wichita.

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: July 10, 2007 22:03

I used to be in a Motown Grunge band called the Sloppy Labia. We all wore coats like that and danced like the Temptations on acid.

Posted by: atip ()
Date: July 10, 2007 23:23

Nothing wrong w/ Dean from what I've read. When you've seen as many shows as it appears he has, you look for different perspectives for your reviews. After all, how many times can you comment on the same songs unless there's something really different about HTW the 100th time you've heard it live compared to the 22nd?

To a neophyte, it's all good, so I'll take reviews like Dean's a bit more seriously.

When it comes to Stones' shows, Dean is the king. Maybe our nay-sayer, chippydodo, is just a bit envious?

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: July 11, 2007 00:19

Natlanta Wrote:
> I used to be in a Motown Grunge band called the
> Sloppy Labia. We all wore coats like that and
> danced like the Temptations on acid.

....bullsh!t....really?

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: July 11, 2007 00:24

try the 4th paragraph....and look at the photo re sloppy, well, you know

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: NickB ()
Date: July 11, 2007 01:08

Lukester Wrote:
> try the 4th paragraph....and look at the photo re
> sloppy, well, you know
>
> [www.iorr.org]

Sloppy indicates possible moistness. A better word would have been floppy....maybe;-)

NickB

You can't always get what you want.....

www.myspace.com/thesonkings

Posted by: Monkeylad ()
Date: July 11, 2007 02:17

Well, like the boys themselves sang, in two songs recorded 26 years apart:

Might as well get juiced up and sloppy.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 25, 2012 18:25

I really hope Dean will attend one of the 2012 shows. His reviews are always hilarious... and merciless!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-25 18:26 by dcba.

Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: April 29, 2024 19:20

dcba
I really hope Dean will attend one of the 2012 shows. His reviews are always hilarious... and merciless!

I cannot wait for Dean Goodman's reviews. One reason I look forward to a new Stones tour. I love the man's witty, honest expertise. I hope he won't hold back.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: April 29, 2024 19:28

Did this thread just get a 12 year Bump?! Let's go Dean!

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: April 29, 2024 19:43

This thread needs a Where Are They Now segment.

Did Chippydodo ever move on from his sweaty desk job in New York and catch a few shows?

Is gstone working as an informant for the FBI or KGB?

As for Dean Goodman and BV, they are basking in the morning after glow from the tour opener in Houston, and setting their compass for New Orleans.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: April 29, 2024 20:48

frenki09
dcba

I cannot wait for Dean Goodman's reviews. One reason I look forward to a new Stones tour. I love the man's witty, honest expertise. I hope he won't hold back.

exactly! honest, truthful and unmercilfull – Dean Goodman's reviews are the kind of reviews I like to read.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: April 29, 2024 21:02

Review delayed while I get my phone fixed. But did do a preview featuring one or two famous people you might know:

[www.uol.com.br]

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: April 29, 2024 21:50

DeanGoodman
Review delayed while I get my phone fixed. But did do a preview featuring one or two famous people you might know:

[www.uol.com.br]

Nice write up, Dean. Maybe see you in Seattle.

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: April 29, 2024 22:11

chippydodo
is anyone else totally bored with this guy? he actually thinks other stones fans would be interested in his delayed flights,etc. Dean stay in LA IORR is for Stones lovers not complainers

What an a-hole.

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: April 29, 2024 23:06

DeanGoodman

[www.uol.com.br]

Dean, I spoke to you quite a bit at rehearsals but had no idea you spoke Portuguese. My wife is from Sao Paulo, but was only there with me on the final day. She is reading your review right now as we sit on the plane to fly home.

I notice I made it into one of your photos!

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: April 30, 2024 00:10

Lukester
....I kind of like his reviews......isn't he the guy who once described the lapels on Mick's coat as looking like oversized labia?

Lukester, it's time to roust you out of this long slumber. Hopefully all's well with you and your family.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: April 30, 2024 00:51

Halup
DeanGoodman

[www.uol.com.br]

Dean, I spoke to you quite a bit at rehearsals but had no idea you spoke Portuguese. My wife is from Sao Paulo, but was only there with me on the final day. She is reading your review right now as we sit on the plane to fly home.

I notice I made it into one of your photos!

Yeah, I overheard that conversation but your Brazilian love story was better than mine.

The story was translated in Brazil. I know only the bad PT words, and whatever I can remember from watching "Friends" on Sony Entertainment TV.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: April 30, 2024 01:03

Who dug out that this old thread from 2007?

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: April 30, 2024 01:30

The Sicilian
Lukester
....I kind of like his reviews......isn't he the guy who once described the lapels on Mick's coat as looking like oversized labia?

Lukester, it's time to roust you out of this long slumber. Hopefully all's well with you and your family.

For a moment I thought Lukester was back , but Sicilian it's post from 2007 ;o)

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: April 30, 2024 09:36

NICOS
The Sicilian
Lukester

Yeah I know, that's why I suggested rousting him from his long slumber. I hope he responds. He's a good man.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: April 30, 2024 11:21

The Sicilian
He's a good man.

So is Dean!

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 1, 2024 01:37

The Sicilian
NICOS
The Sicilian
Lukester

Yeah I know, that's why I suggested rousting him from his long slumber. I hope he responds. He's a good man.

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up I had a lot of fun with him back in the old day's

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 1, 2024 02:32

Looking forward to reading Dean's review. Going there now.

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-01 03:12 by angee.

Posted by: chevysales ()
Date: May 1, 2024 15:00

I like Dean’s reviews. Only problem I have is that anyone would post about them!

Posted by: chevysales ()
Date: May 1, 2024 15:24

DeanGoodman

[www.uol.com.br]

Using iPhones translation allowed me to read a rehearsal review. Two thumbs up Dean thanks.

Posted by: Christopher ()
Date: May 1, 2024 20:45

I have met Dean several times and I enjoy his reviews and travel tips.

Whoever started this thread is in the wrong forum.

History tells me there is probably a ban coming.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1363
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home