Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

For All Ryan Adams Fans Everywhere - Easy Tiger Videos
Posted by: micawber K ()
Date: June 9, 2007 15:28

Hi All

Especially Logie here are a few links to some live videos of ryan adams new tracks

These Girls - [www.stereogum.com]

Halloween Head & Off Broadway - [www.losthighwayrecords.com]

Off Broadway is one of the most gorgeous songs he's done to date!

Everybody Knows and Magnolia Mountain - [www.amazon.com]

And if you really can't wait until June 26th you can listen to easy tiger snippets
here [www.plan9music.com]

Best Band IN The World at the moment they're unbelievebly talented, love playing together and they can play small venues without charging you through the teeth for a ticket.

How was last night logie I want a review!

Re: For All Ryan Adams Fans Everywhere - Easy Tiger Videos
Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: June 9, 2007 15:59

Brilliant stuff!!!!!

Still reeling from last night's stupendous gig. The atmosphere was electric. The performance unbelievable.

For those who cream their pants talking about attendance figures, please note that there were approximately 500 people there, and the ticket price was £25.

Posted by: micawber K ()
Date: June 9, 2007 16:46

Exactly who cares about attendance figures or grosses you just lose something in a big stadium. I will never ever again see the Stones in a setting like the point theatre I know that but god if I had one stones wish it would be that they would do some smaller scale shows this year. Let Keith put that big heap of metal out in his backyarad next to the bridges to babylon bridge and come back to us boys in a real setting where we can get up close and personal again! That's my stones wish I don't care about setlists or anything of the like anymore but the quality of the shows has dipped drastically since Licks! Now that was a proper stones tour! I'll still see them three times this year but you can't beat a venue of 8-12,000 people!

Anyway Ryan Adams has always been a great champion of the Stones where you'll always hear Stones songs in his background music before the show. Check out Song for Keith on the 7" Nuclear single if you can get hold of one. "Ain't nothing like getting stoned to the rolling stones ..." Great track! So undervalued in today's plastic music industry but you know what I don't mind us Ryan Adams fans having our own little secret!

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: June 11, 2007 13:14

thanks micawber ,for the links

pleased you had a great time Logie-
he was superb, in London, last thursday.

[www.iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-06-11 13:16 by Adrian-L.

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: June 13, 2007 23:21

Easy Tiger is now available in the torrents. Verrry cool album, similar in feel to jacksonville City Nights.

Ross

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: June 14, 2007 10:48

thanks for the info!

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: June 16, 2007 14:41

Here is a link to a great recent concert! Ryan Adams is ok with his stuff being posted on the Internet Archive.

[www.archive.org]

Ross

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: June 16, 2007 17:37

Thanks for that Ross!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2028
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home