Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Need Help Naming My Baby - Would Like Stones Related Names (Angie, etc . . .)
Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: March 10, 2007 22:21

Erik_Snow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lukester Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > if it's a boy name him Luke, and if it's a girl,
> Luke
>
>
> Wouldn't it be better with Luke for a girl, and
> Sue for a boy ?
> Otherwise the boy will have a way to soft start at
> life...he should fight his way through.

yes good point Erik.......I have a niece named Carpet Muncher....she gets in a lot of fights....she's only 7

Re: Need Help Naming My Baby - Would Like Stones Related Names (Angie, etc . . .)
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: March 10, 2007 22:25

Lukester Wrote:
> yes good point Erik.......I have a niece named
> Carpet Muncher....she gets in a lot of
> fights....she's only 7

SHe almost begging for a cat-fight with that name,
it will make her stronger, nice to hear about her.

Date: March 10, 2007 22:27

thanks, yes, she's a tough little girl.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: March 10, 2007 22:30

Lukester - we should hook her up with my nephew Fudgepacker!

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: March 10, 2007 22:32

just go with Lukisha for a girl - that's sounds EXOTIC and a school girl that will definitely be doing oral favors for the boys in class by 6th grade (when I say oral favors I mean rippin' versions of The STAR SPANGLED BANNER - hittin' ALL the high notes like some new MARIAH MIRACLE)......

Date: March 10, 2007 22:35

Sixth grade - yikes.

I didn't even know boys got hard-ons until I was a sophmore in highschool. And I did not receive that information first-hand.

Date: March 10, 2007 22:39

Hard ons? I'm talking about great singing - oral favors, right?

Date: March 10, 2007 22:39

wtf.......so how did you "receive" that information?....I asumed this is what you girls talked about in junior high when you all went into the bathroom together.

Date: March 10, 2007 22:42

They were talking in the bathroom ? I thought...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-03-10 22:43 by Erik_Snow.

Date: March 10, 2007 22:50

Oh Erik - you're so naive (hmmm just noticed I don't know how to spell that word).

Yeah one of my friends told me about it. She said you can notice it when you slow dance really close. I was absolutely stunned. "WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING? NO WAY, I DON'T BELIEVE IT."

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: March 10, 2007 22:51

"naïve"...
At my typin keyboard the ¨ is just beside the Enter-button.

Date: March 10, 2007 22:56

CindyC Wrote:
> Sixth grade - yikes.
>
> I didn't even know boys got hard-ons until I was a
> sophmore in highschool. And I did not receive
> that information first-hand.

Didn't you ever get flashed? I think ever girl I've known was flashed by some freaky dude when they were young.... I even had a male friend that was selling flowers on a street corner and a guy keep driving around the block with no pants on. Everytime he'd drive by my friend he'd do a little show for him.... It's funny now but my friend was so pissed off that day, he was only a teenager but he would have killed that flasher dude - LMAO..... Guys and their hobbies, so cute....

Date: March 10, 2007 23:03

Nope, never got flashed when I was young. I was pretty innocent at one point, hard to believe eh?

The flashing I've seen done since has never been done with hard-ons though, usually it's done in a flaccid state.

Date: March 10, 2007 23:08

Plus you guys do that layer thing up there... so it's like 7 layers of clothes before you get to the skin and bone...... bone,get it? bahahahahahahaha

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-03-10 23:15 by HelterSkelter.

Date: March 10, 2007 23:10

You crack me up! crack get it???

Date: March 10, 2007 23:12

Ooooo, NASTY !! (you bet I get it - hehehehe.....hehe......he.....)

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: March 10, 2007 23:29

Disgusting!
I go out for 1 hour to pick up my kids at their play dates...
And come back and every thread is in the gutter..

How come the kniky talk has to happen when I leave?

Date: March 10, 2007 23:39

.... Cindy C man, she's got that evil, "let me take you down" thing going... a little Charlie Manson type of control going on, it's dark and scary.......

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: March 11, 2007 01:14

How about Dandelion if it's a girl - and she won't be allowed to change it to Angela (I like Dandelion much better)...

oh - i've been flashed twice. one time the guy walked behind me while urinating. the other was scarier - we were alone in a train car together...

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: March 11, 2007 02:52

Sway
A name for a little girl

For a little boy:
Mick

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: March 11, 2007 04:10

My name is Luka, I live on the 7th floor .......

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: March 11, 2007 04:14

Name the kid Harry Taint

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: March 11, 2007 04:28

JaggerFan Wrote:
> How about JaggerFan?

Thats only in case it's a boy - now would you want her to be called JaggerFanny?

Date: March 11, 2007 05:24

open-g Wrote:
> JaggerFan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How about JaggerFan?
>
> Thats only in case it's a boy - now would you
> want her to be called JaggerFanny?

Reminds me of the "fanny-pack" thread some months ago,
I nearly choked of laughter of that thread....before it was deleted.

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: March 11, 2007 05:26

Spot on, Erik

hehe

Date: March 11, 2007 05:40

What was especially funny about that fannypack-thread, was you couldn't tell who was being serious and who was joking.

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: March 11, 2007 05:48

Girls names : Angie , Anita , Marianne ( my favorite ) , Claudine , Jade

Boys names : Mick ( not Michael ), Keith , Brian , Ronald .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-03-11 06:04 by boston2006.

Posted by: 6853 ()
Date: March 11, 2007 22:53

in my country not english speaking, you need to geat a permit from a special committe for a name, the aim is to keee the tongue clean , so noneof the names you mentioned would get a permit,

Mikael(Mick) would do ,also Karl (charlie) Vilhjálmur (Bill) Brjánn (Brian) etc

Date: March 12, 2007 03:29

Whoa, is that you BORAT? Hey, Borat joined IORR, effing great.... I loved your movie dude !!! TOO FUNNY !!!

Posted by: Rockfield81 ()
Date: March 12, 2007 04:54

I have a cousin named Richard, w/middle name Keith...born in 1976...I always thought it was kinda cool...don't think my aunt and uncle realized it at the time, but I sure did...I was 17

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1816
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home