Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 42
Re: My Fav Keith pic ever!
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: October 21, 2009 07:45

i'm glad this thread is back...

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: November 28, 2009 02:33

bump

HMN

Posted by: Roll73 ()
Date: November 28, 2009 02:56

Deltics

Münster 11 September 1965 by Bent Rej

Sorry for repeating these photos - but they're so great. You can see Keith of the future right there. Amazing how he had it so young.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: December 2, 2009 01:15

bump

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: December 2, 2009 22:14

Berlin, 1965 by Bent Rej

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: December 3, 2009 15:11

Keith prepares for a gig

Maine Road, Manchester, 1990.
Pictures by George Chin

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: kater-v ()
Date: December 11, 2009 00:56

From "Hail! Hail!Rock-n-roll!" film.

Posted by: slew ()
Date: December 11, 2009 01:31

That last one from Hail Hail is awesome!

Fav Pic Of Keef
Date: May 31, 2010 09:43

I KNOW THERE ARE Similiar Threads to this, But they havent been updated, so Just deal with it LOL

So, post your fav Keef Pic

Im always happy to see pics I havent seen before, But i bet ive seen these pics but still it would be nice to see

Here Is one of mine

Need I say More X)))

Date: June 5, 2010 10:15

GOD HES SO BLOODY CUTE!

Date: August 4, 2010 01:26

Bump

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-09-04 20:19 by Honestman.

Date: August 18, 2010 03:41

bump

HMN

Date: August 19, 2010 01:55

Bump

HMN

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: September 18, 2010 14:31

What to do with your favorite ever Keith pic:

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: September 18, 2010 15:08

Couldn't resist posting this one from the opening night of the "Exile" movie in NYC. Look at Patti - isn't Keith's wife just stunning?! She's glowing. They both are. It's a wonderfull sight - the two of them together.

Date: September 18, 2010 15:15

This one's from August 8th 2007, Oslo, Norway. I took it myself. Great to see he's wearing a costume from his days as Teague Sparrow. Just love it when he's so openly showing that he enjoys being on stage, recognizing some familiar and friendly faces in the audience. (I stood next to Theodora.)

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: September 18, 2010 23:03

Edith Grove: Where the hell do you buy Amstel Bier memorabilia? You can't even get the damn beer itself here in the States. I have to steal bar glasses in Amsterdam to have any Amstel memories.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: September 18, 2010 23:14

24FPS
Edith Grove: Where the hell do you buy Amstel Bier memorabilia? You can't even get the damn beer itself here in the States. I have to steal bar glasses in Amsterdam to have any Amstel memories.

Not my garage.

I just happened to be walking by someone's garage in Amsterdam last Monday when the door was open.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 18, 2010 23:37

Addicted
Couldn't resist posting this one from the opening night of the "Exile" movie in NYC. Look at Patti - isn't Keith's wife just stunning?! She's glowing. They both are. It's a wonderfull sight - the two of them together.

Yes she is stunning.
Where was the rest of the band, Watts, Perks and Taylor..?

Date: September 19, 2010 12:09

The rest of the band - or Ronnie Wood and Charlie Watts - as the rest of the band are called (Taylor left zillions of years ago, and Wyman millions of years ago - and the latter refuses to fly, so it would take him almost 4 weeks to get to and from NYC) - to go and see a movie!!!

Ronnie was busy and Charlie's not much of a red carpet-man. He dislikes it. And wasn't he palying with his boogie woogie band?

Anyway - this is a thread with our favourite photos of Keith. If you don't like the concept - feel free to go to another thread, ok?!

Posted by: Bimmelzerbott ()
Date: September 19, 2010 12:51

Amsterdamned
Addicted

Mick and Keith are pretty bad in the shoe department these days. Just awful. Yeah, Patti looks stunning. But Keith is a wreck. And he's so fat. Look at that belly. Damn.

Date: September 19, 2010 13:53

Oh, come on - he's almost 67, and if you compare him to Jagger, that's terribly unfair. Jagger has the body of a 20 year old. That's not normal for a man his age. Keith's body looks quite normal for a male 50 +. And his face looks rejuvenated.
The best thing about the photo, though - is that they look happy - and have their arms around eachother. How many couples their age still look in love? I know a few - and it's more like they have learned to tolerate eachother - and live together although there's no romantic spark.
I love this photo! This is the good way to grow old!

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: September 20, 2010 22:07

Edith Grove
What to do with your favorite ever Keith pic:

:-))))))))))))))

Date: September 20, 2010 22:13

Addicted
Oh, come on - he's almost 67, and if you compare him to Jagger, that's terribly unfair. Jagger has the body of a 20 year old. That's not normal for a man his age. Keith's body looks quite normal for a male 50 +!

Jagger doesn't have the body he had when he was 20 years old but you're absolutely right.I wish I could have the same body when I am 67.
Funny thing is, by looking the pic SuperKeefFangirl18 has posted makes me think how much I never found Keith attractive compare to Jagger .....

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: September 20, 2010 22:21

Not quite sure what you mean here, but I've always found Keith far more attractive than Mick. It also has to do with behaviour. And even now - Keith looks great. Just love the man!

Date: September 20, 2010 22:26

>>Not quite sure what you mean here <<

What I am trying to say is that I 've never found Keith physically attractive ,whatever can be the photo.
Jagger is ,imo,much more attractive, because of his ways,his behaviour too.

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: September 21, 2010 00:34

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-09-21 01:12 by Amsterdamned.

Date: September 21, 2010 01:02

Addicted
The rest of the band - or Ronnie Wood and Charlie Watts - as the rest of the band are called (Taylor left zillions of years ago, and Wyman millions of years ago - and the latter refuses to fly, so it would take him almost 4 weeks to get to and from NYC) - to go and see a movie!!!

Ronnie was busy and Charlie's not much of a red carpet-man. He dislikes it. And wasn't he palying with his boogie woogie band?

Anyway - this is a thread with our favourite photos of Keith. If you don't like the concept - feel free to go to another thread, ok?!

Well,the Exile Movie is about the time Jagger & Richards, Taylor, Perks and Watts made the band immortal.

So my question is absolutely legitimate.
This thread is about Keith's fauvorite photo's indeed, not about his -absolutely charming, yet no Rolling Stones member- wife.

I'am a pre Wood era Rolling Stones fan, no tabloid reader. Sorry if my opinion bothers you.
Thanks for your understanding.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2010-09-21 11:45 by Amsterdamned.

Date: September 21, 2010 09:50

Amsterdamned
-
A penny for your thoughts .....

Date: September 21, 2010 11:59

SwayStones
Amsterdamned
-
A penny for your thoughts .....

Lol:

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 42

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1854
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home