Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Where is thread that was critical of Glasgow gig?
Posted by: Four Stone Walls ()
Date: August 27, 2006 16:44

I can't remember who posted it but many agreed with the post-person, that it was not such a great gig at all.

Has this thread been wiped?

Re: Where is thread that was critical of Glasgow gig?
Posted by: Chav Watch ()
Date: August 27, 2006 16:51

Was it wiped? Probably. Censorship is the new rock and roll you know.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: August 27, 2006 22:06

I dont know how its happened, but it appears to have merged into the 'whats going on in Glasgow' thread..

see here :

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: August 27, 2006 22:15

Spooky with this thread-wanderin'.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 27, 2006 22:19

If I see dupliate theads then I merge them into the oldest one which is identical. You will see all the posts there. They are not gone. There was already an thread with lots of Glasgow reviews and comments, and discussing a show or the very same topic under multipe subjects is messing up the forum. Please do not waste my time posting new topics when there are existing topics on the very same show or subject. I have to clean up after you, and that makes it harder to do real interesting work on iorr, like updating show reviews, news and so on. Thank you.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: August 27, 2006 22:22

Sorry, though it was some cyber-ghost thing.
We all appreciate your job, BV.
Sometimes I see threads appear within the very same minute,
and it may not always be stupidness or ignorance
that create duplicate threads.

Posted by: Four Stone Walls ()
Date: August 27, 2006 23:19

BV,

I don't think it is helpful to 'merge' threads. One was about what was going on at the gig while it happenned. The other was about some peoples' opinions of the show after it happened. One was essentially positive. The other was rather critical. They were separate, different and individual, although they shared a common subject. Just like humans!

On one thread people were having one discussion. On the other thread other different people will be having a different discussion. You have effectively forced two separate discussions together, without letting the people know. This is social engineering!

I was following both threads independently.Excuse me for being able to think for myself and make my own choices.

Far from 'clearing things up, you only served to confuse us!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1846
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home