Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Live-Cam in Munic
Posted by: madmaxx ()
Date: July 17, 2006 01:23

What happened to Starsailor ???.

Did they just not show up.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 17, 2006 01:25

what gave you that idea?

Date: July 17, 2006 01:51

I looked at the live cam and definately did not see anyone on stage before the Stones that looked like they were giving any kind of performance ?.

Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: July 17, 2006 01:57

There was a support act from 7.15 to 8 p.m. Could clearly see it on the webcam. No idea who it was though....who cares?

Date: July 17, 2006 02:03

OK.

The times I looked there was nothing doing and I was Just wondering whether anyone turned up.

Posted by: TeleK ()
Date: July 17, 2006 02:16

just arrived at home: incredible experience...superb....yeahh....great show
have some nice pix from onstage,one setlist and some more specials,which i will upload tomorrow cause i am too tired now.
great evening...cu

-----------------------------------------------------
Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away

Date: July 17, 2006 02:21

btw a stones crew member told me,that this show was recorded for zdf , and we will be able to see it next months

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: July 17, 2006 02:26

zdf recorded it - thats friggin' great

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 17, 2006 02:31

as a concert special? Or one of those documentaries with a couple of clips?

Date: July 17, 2006 02:31

i don´t know,but so far i could see ,that they recorded the whole concert on video
there were a lot of cams around the stage
furthermore it was mentioned,when we were introduced in the onstage terms.
we had to laugh,dance ....,so i assume the whole show (perhaps 2-3 songs missing) will be broadcasted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-07-17 02:33 by TeleK.

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: July 17, 2006 02:45

>>furthermore it was mentioned,when we were introduced in the onstage terms.
we had to laugh,dance ..<<

oh that must have been a tough job - hehe

Date: July 17, 2006 15:11

it was a incredible day.we arrived at 3oclock and nobody knew that we won or anything about the contest.we were guided from every ticket box to the vip entrance .this took all in all 4 hours . thanks to rs.com. getting angry ,we met a very nice road or stage manager,who gave a call and five minutes later we had our tickets. she said , she felt sorry for the mess up.then we enetered finally the onstage lounge ,where we got an free cocktail.there also was a barroom, where i ordered some weißbier.than around 7:30 we got our introduction to onstage.takin no cams...,no alcohol up onstage....furthermore they mentioned teh whole show was recorded by zdf and will be broadcasted next months. then we were splitted in our groups. i had upper right.then we walked to the stage. we went to the tunnel and saw the whole stadium with all these crazy fans.incredible view.then we were guided backstage to the stairs. i saw all the technic.when we arrived our box the view was incredible. never expected to see anything like this.the view was imo very good. we saw everybody on stage.sure the lower level might have been greater , but hey i won my ticket so i don´t complain.our hostess gave us the whole concert free drinks (water,juice).when the show began i trembled with excitement. never seen anything like this before.hu great. then during sympathy the stage manager gave us all setlists. never expected this.when the show was over ,we had to wait for an moment, before we were guided back to the onstage lounge,where we got some presents: tourbook,tshirt and a kind of backstage pass.
afetr this i was so done,today i began to realize what a great experience yesterday was.
to the show:
the sound in my box was terrific,high volume,great mix.
sure the setlist is rather common, but i was and i am glad to see the stones yesterday. imo they were on heat.a lot of people in fos and innenraum had inflatable palms with them :-) great view.i took some pictures ( yes i succeded in getting in my camera(in my pants,we werent scanned)), but i had to take care that the bored security dont see me and my cam. unfortunately most of the pics taken with my cam are a little wiggly.but i have some really good ones on my mobile phone. soon as i get my cable back, i will post the picks here.

ok my next and last show this year will be stuttgard. cu there in fos
have a nice day cu soon

Date: July 17, 2006 15:30

pics removed to this threat
[www.iorr.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2006-07-17 15:54 by TeleK.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2249
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home