Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Best view of the B-Stage from FOS-Area?
Posted by: StonesAustria ()
Date: July 8, 2006 23:55

With my home-town (Vienna) show nearing, I think its time to ask for some help and advice of you experts on this board.

My main question concerns the new b-stage in relation to the FOS area. As far as I understood from reports from the US-leg shows, the B-stage is now a platform rolling out into the audience. The questions I have in particular are:

Is there still a permanent catwalk, giving Mick the opportunity to go out to the audience, whenever he likes?

How far (in meters, yards, whatsoever) does the B-stage roll out into the audience?

Has anyone of you been to a 2005/2006 show with a funnel shaped FOS area, and if so, can you tell where the B-stage "landed" in relation to the back end of the FOS area?

What shall I do to get as close to the B-stage as possible?

Apart from the On-Stage concept, is there anything remarkable about the new show?

What about the sound? It seems to me that the sound has considerably been improved since the last tour. Can you confirm?

Do the girls still scream, when you perform on stage? KR: Not on stage, but when I perform, yeah.

Re: Best view of the B-Stage from FOS-Area?
Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: July 9, 2006 00:57

Based on my experience from Giants Stadium, the only stadium show I've seen on the tour.

StonesAustria Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> With my home-town (Vienna) show nearing, I think
> its time to ask for some help and advice of you
> experts on this board.
>
> My main question concerns the new b-stage in
> relation to the FOS area. As far as I understood
> from reports from the US-leg shows, the B-stage is
> now a platform rolling out into the audience. The
> questions I have in particular are:
>
> Is there still a permanent catwalk, giving Mick
> the opportunity to go out to the audience,
> whenever he likes?

No, just a little platform right in front of the stage.
>
> How far (in meters, yards, whatsoever) does the
> B-stage roll out into the audience?

Depends on the venue. AFter studying pictures, the distance from the main stage to the b-stage seemed rather small when they played baseball stadiums in US. The distance on Giants Stadium felt just like the btb tour, and will probably be very similar to european stadiums.

> Has anyone of you been to a 2005/2006 show with a
> funnel shaped FOS area, and if so, can you tell
> where the B-stage "landed" in relation to the back
> end of the FOS area?

Sorry, did not have a FOS ticket at Giabts.
>
> What shall I do to get as close to the B-stage as
> possible?

Meet up at the stadium as soon as possible!

> Apart from the On-Stage concept, is there anything
> remarkable about the new show?

Maybe the best rock'n'roll show ever. As always there will be amazing light design, fireworks and big screen animations. But the SIZE of the stage alone is enough to delight your eyes. There will of course be other surprises as well.

> What about the sound? It seems to me that the
> sound has considerably been improved since the
> last tour. Can you confirm?

The sound quality is just fantastic. Enough said.

Re: Best view of the B-Stage from FOS-Area?
Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: July 9, 2006 00:59

And by the way, study this images from the bigger bang show at:
[www.stufish.com]

Re: Best view of the B-Stage from FOS-Area?
Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: July 9, 2006 03:24

At the USA shows it all depended on the venue . I was @ Fenway Park , the 2nd show and it came out about 50 yards . In Hartford , CT it extended 75 yards . I Hershsey , PA it was about 60 yards . And In Boston @ TD Banknorth Center ( the only inside show I saw ) it was about 30 yards . So depending on the venue they're all different .

Hershey , PA was my best show I was about 15 feet from the Stones while they were on the B stage . IT WAS AWEWSOME .

All 4 shows were great . Mick is fantastic performer for his age , his energy is unsupassed , Really a great effort to please the fans . You won't be disapointed .

Send me a review if you think of it , . !!



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1317
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home