Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: July 1, 2006 05:06

According to German press, Mick Jagger arrived to Gelsenkirchen and he will be present on the match. In 1998 the TV showed him several times during the game Argentina-England.

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: Havo ()
Date: July 1, 2006 12:20

yes,he will be there and i think several times on tv during the match

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: July 1, 2006 12:25

Cool! I'll pay attention.

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: July 1, 2006 12:29

I'll try to rip photos from the dvd tape

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: July 1, 2006 13:09

Thanks God that he´s not playing!!!
The only one who matches is moves on the pitch is Cristiano Ronaldo!!!!

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: July 1, 2006 13:28

Yeah, England should recruit Jagger, he'd sprint past all of them and do some really strange kick which would make the balk make really strange swirls, confusing the goalie and GOALL!!!!!! GOALASO GOALASO GOALASOOO!!!!!!

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: TatteredTongue ()
Date: July 1, 2006 13:31

Thanks for a great laugh!

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: July 1, 2006 13:35

I think Mick would try to seduce the goalkeeper by making sexy hip moves !

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 1, 2006 13:50

georgelicks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> According to German press, Mick Jagger arrived to
> Gelsenkirchen and he will be present on the match.
>

It'll be a novelty for him being in a full stadium in Germany!

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: phd ()
Date: July 1, 2006 13:57

Gazza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> georgelicks Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > According to German press, Mick Jagger arrived
> to
> > Gelsenkirchen and he will be present on the
> match.
> >
>
> It'll be a novelty for him being in a full stadium
> in Germany!

Don't be sarcastic. I will try to look at this match.



Rugby is a joy to me.

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 1, 2006 13:58

Thats not sarcasm, phd - its actually true!

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: phd ()
Date: July 1, 2006 14:41

I agree that Germany is a fiasco this year in terms of audience attractiveness. Which they will never recoup unless they....But I thought that they sold out stadiums let's say 10 -15 years ago.


Rugby is a joy to me. Worldcup is in 2007 in France.

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: July 1, 2006 15:20

England will not win the game today.

Because:
The only English Man in the stadium with WM condition is Mick.
His fitness is better than of the whole football team.
The most english football player have only condition in a pub.
That`s not enaugh !!
Not enaugh for world cup und not enaugh for women .....

RESULT:
In WM 2010 Mick + friends must be the fitness trainer of the team!
Mick for fitness + women, Ronnie for pubs, ...............

;-)))

Grüsse

Gerthard

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: salar ()
Date: July 1, 2006 18:25

Hi,

just saw Mick on the TV sitting in the stadium..he looked very cool...with sunglasses and he was enjoying watching a chance by Rooney...hope he will not have to suffer like he did in 98 in France.

by the way..England seems to play better than they playd all of their games before...they look like they want to win...well its just 20 minutes gone in the match..so we will see what will happen....Mick Jagger will be shown again for sure..just watch out, folks.

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 1, 2006 18:44

Pictures from the game: [www1.vg.no]

Bjornulf

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: phd ()
Date: July 1, 2006 18:53

Football becomes very interesting ( pic # 5 ).


Rugby is a joy to me . Worldcup is in 2007.

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: TeleK ()
Date: July 1, 2006 19:19

rooney gets red card

-----------------------------------------------------
Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: Havo ()
Date: July 1, 2006 19:20

shame on you rooney

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: Richard Deaner ()
Date: July 1, 2006 19:21

salar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,
>
> just saw Mick on the TV sitting in the stadium..he
> looked very cool...with sunglasses and he was
> enjoying watching a chance by Rooney...hope he
> will not have to suffer like he did in 98 in
> France.
>
> by the way..England seems to play better than they
> playd all of their games before...they look like
> they want to win...well its just 20 minutes gone
> in the match..so we will see what will
> happen....Mick Jagger will be shown again for
> sure..just watch out, folks.

Salar (or anyone), is this a world feed telecast. I'm in the U.S. and am wondering if I am getting the same shots as you. I'm watching now. Thanks.

Rick



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-07-01 19:32 by Richard Deaner.

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: July 1, 2006 19:24

yeah Rooney mistook the ball for the balls !

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: TeleK ()
Date: July 1, 2006 19:24

it wasn´t a foul also no red card.
a mistake by the referee imo

-----------------------------------------------------
Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: TeleK ()
Date: July 1, 2006 19:35

for all who missed
taken from gettyimages
with his son on the left side




-----------------------------------------------------
Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-07-01 19:36 by TeleK.

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: salar ()
Date: July 1, 2006 19:38

Richard Deaner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> salar Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hi,
> >
> > just saw Mick on the TV sitting in the
> stadium..he
> > looked very cool...with sunglasses and he was
> > enjoying watching a chance by Rooney...hope he
> > will not have to suffer like he did in 98 in
> > France.
> >
> > by the way..England seems to play better than
> they
> > playd all of their games before...they look
> like
> > they want to win...well its just 20 minutes
> gone
> > in the match..so we will see what will
> > happen....Mick Jagger will be shown again for
> > sure..just watch out, folks.
>
> Salar (or anyone), is this a world feed telecast.
> I'm in the U.S. and am wondering if I am getting
> the same shots as you. I'm watching now. Thanks.
>
> Rick


Hi,

the TV broadcast is world feet telecast...They did show Mick 4-5 times till now..15 minutes left till end of game...once they showd Mick when he was screaming and clapping with his hands..he seems to be very enthusiastic ..like a real fan..but after England has lost Rooney by red card..I do not believe they can get through this time...they have to run a lot and their condition is not on top this year..they almost collapsed in all their games when the matches were close to the end..Maybe they can reach the extra time..

salar

Ballack...to Borowski...and there is Klose..and Its a goal...

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: madmaxx ()
Date: July 1, 2006 19:42

Who is the guy in the white polo ??.

He looks like he is trying to figure out....

where do I know that face from....???.

Lol.

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: July 1, 2006 19:47

Of course Beckenbauer is in front.

He would be the German Rinus Michels

Had Rinus Michels not been dead.






Why is Mick the only one clapping BTW? Is he supporting the Portuguese? He seems to have dialed his hair to look like one anyway.

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: melillo ()
Date: July 1, 2006 19:53

that guy in the white shirt is more interested in mick than the game, you know what so would i

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: rooster ()
Date: July 1, 2006 19:55

And there he was!!

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: Richard Deaner ()
Date: July 1, 2006 20:02

Thanks very much, Salar! I'm watching.

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: Lizard ()
Date: July 1, 2006 20:12

Really cool!
Even wearing a pink shirt!!
Please Mick, make that your regular stage outfit!!
The stuff he's wearing now is like he's from Mars.
It's pretty ugly.
Like the silver thing he wore at Fenway.
Eventually, those suites are gonna get at him!!

Re: Mick will attend England-Portugal
Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: July 1, 2006 20:26

Why is Lennon coming out?

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 507
Record Number of Users: 184 on May 17, 2018 22:46
Record Number of Guests: 4101 on December 24, 2020 10:57

Previous page Next page First page IORR home