Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Bye bye Spain
Posted by: marclaff ()
Date: June 28, 2006 14:03

Whistling during the anthem was a première in this WC.
I'm french living partly in Catalunya and i couldn't understand the spanish medias speaking more about the next match vs Brasil burying the frenchs!!!

France is the only team which can win vs Brasil because they fear us.

Germany-Argentina and Brasil-France for the quarter, what a beautiful WC

Posted by: barcelona ()
Date: June 28, 2006 14:08

Puyol, Iniesta and Xavi free from injuries. Good!

Posted by: Hotstuff ()
Date: June 28, 2006 14:11

Hi girls...
Any opinion about it ?

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: June 28, 2006 14:47

I hope don´t happen the same with you barcelona....

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: June 28, 2006 15:04

Don´t forget Portugal X England next Saturday!!

Nobody talks about Portugal, but here we are: Quarter Finals...

Watch out!

Date: June 28, 2006 15:12

I´m agree Marquess........ and Figo playing how when he was on Barcelona!! Incredible!!! I hope you can win the cup!!!

Posted by: stickydion ()
Date: June 28, 2006 15:23

"The penalty was penalty"

Bruno, you must be kidding...

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: June 28, 2006 16:17

I don't care a fcuk who wins the W.C after watching the majority of games I am sick to death of the way players go down so easily(and England have got 2 or 3 who do the same)it now ceases to be entertainment

The way possibly to stop these cheats is after each game do a review with a number of independant panelists and view incidents from all angles and like the Henry incident last night clutching his face when the contact was no where near it suspend them for a number of games or even the tournament.
Unfortunately FIFA are to weak to implement such a sceme.

Posted by: stoned_in_dc ()
Date: June 28, 2006 16:52

i also want to say, and i speak spanish, that i don't think aragones meant the "negro" bit in a racist manner..

i think people who don't speak spanish instead of taking it from people from spain that aragones is not a racist are taking it from the yellow press from england that he is..

in the spanish langugage we use words like "negro" in a different way..i'm not saying aragones meant it in this way but for example people in argentina call other guys "negro" affectionately...being from the US also, its hard for me to accept when a friend calls me negro but i'm telling you it comes from the heart and is meant positively....now in the case of what aragones said people are translating it into "nigger" instead of "black"...also, i think people are forgetting that he made those comments in a private training session trying to motivate one of his players.. you have to give a coach a bit of leeway i think.. i mean coaches aren't diplomats..do you really think coaches in the US don't sometimes say derogatory things about the opponents in training???..if you do you live in a fantasy PC world not the real world.... what they say to their players privately (or at least he thought it was private) should within the bounds of reason (ie, if its not insane) remain between the player and coach..

lastly, whatever aragones may have said, or meant in referring to henry, i think henry proved he is a piece of shit yesterday..

Posted by: OILY_DIPSTICK ()
Date: June 28, 2006 16:54

I've not seen anyone going down on the pitch.
Sure it wasn't a DVD?

Oily.

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: June 28, 2006 16:57

TO ALL THE WEIRDS AND LIARS AND DONT KNOW THE SPANISH CUSTOM AND THE WAY WE SAY THINGS, LUIS ARAGONES IS NOT A LIAR, TV SPANISH TOOK A SHOT FROM A TRAIMING DAY OF THE TEAM, AND HE WAS MOTIVATING REYES WHO IS PARTNER AT ARSENAL ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND IF HE IS BLACK,HE IS REYES AND HE CAN DO IT BETTER THAN HIM, IN SPAIN, TALKING IN THIS MATTER ABOUT NEGROS MEAN THEY ARE BETTER THAN US.
POR FAVOR, ARAGONES IS THE MENTOR OF GREATEST BLACK PLAYERS IN SPAIN, DONATO AND SAMUEL ETTO. JUST READ STUFF FROM ETTO, AND WHAT HE THINK HAPPENED WITH THE HENRY REMARKS, ETTO IS ONE O F THE GREATEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD AND HE DEFENDS ARAGONES UNTIL DEATH, SO PLEASE SHUT THE MOUTH UP, PEOPLE WHO DOESN´T KNOW THE IDIOSINCRACY OF SPAIN, WE HAVE A LOTS OF WRONG THINGS BUT RACISM NO, XENOFOBHY IN SOME CASES YES BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY.

Date: June 28, 2006 17:13

Yes Carlos, Etoo say "my grandad" when talk about Aragones

Posted by: otonneau ()
Date: June 28, 2006 17:49

I am sure also that Aragones is not racist (and I'm French). And in fact, lots o black players came to his defense.

Sure, he said something that in private, something anyone can say as a joke, (I have black, guay friends etc and they heard much worse!) and there was a guy with a camera, and the whole thing is treated as if he had been on TV and made a solemn statement about Henry. This is soooo annoying, makes one hate journalists, and loose patience with people who are scandal-thirsty and jump any wagon started by newspapers.

What do you call your girlfriend when screwing her? Sometimes, 'sweet little candy' and sometimes a few other things... which picked up by a camera would make you the biggest mysoginist on earth. Well, at least that applies to me :-)

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: June 28, 2006 18:05

Vuala Amigo Otonnneu!!
Muchas gracias amigo, and I forgot another else, Senna who is actual member of the team, is brazilian black guy, where is the Aragones´s racism?
Press is always the problem, they have to sell news, and no matter is, they dont care, the problem is the people who read and watch this news and absorve the lies, people as we say in Spain, mosquito brain amigo.
Good luck against Brazil. I love football, but I saw a very good french team, some absurd paper in Spain, Marca, issued a couple days ago, retirement for Zidane, and you see, always the spanish nerve, before catch the prey we have the game won, typical in us.
Watch out Brazil,
Take care amigo,
Carlos

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1922
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home