Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: Bet what team wins 1-0, penalty, min 95...
Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: June 27, 2006 18:27

Jose Mourinho is now Socrates, or maybe Platon or even Bobby Charlton?? No, he´s just a poor stupid boy, a wanna be... who care what he say???

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: June 27, 2006 18:33

here is what I see :

Spain is stronger physically than France. If France scores in the 1st half time then we can preserve the result by playing firmly in defense.

If France does not score in the 1st half, then, we will likely crack up during the second half

Friendly

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: June 27, 2006 19:36

kaskatanas Wrote
"Jose Mourinho is now Socrates, or maybe Platon or even Bobby Charlton?? No, he´s just a poor stupid boy, a wanna be... who care what he say???"
Even I f I dont sometimes appreciate his methods he is without a doubt among the 3 best football coachs in the world.so regarding football he is a master , same way as Socrates and Plato was to philosofhy , and Bobby to football!!And for sure he is not a poor stupid guy, not mentally or financilly.Are you better then him???'I dont think so!!!

Posted by: stoned_in_dc ()
Date: June 27, 2006 19:40

he's annoying as hell..all he does is talk and make baloney controversy..

i do not believe he is one of the three best either..

do you know every coach in the world? i don't think so!!!!!!!

certainly scolari is better.. so is guus hiddink... thats two right there.... i'll even take boca juniors' coach alfio basile over him..

and i'm sure there are many more...

Date: June 27, 2006 19:47

Check it out who won in the last two years every single prize regarding football coaching!!!
For sure he is among the top 3. like it or not , And I dont !!!

Date: June 27, 2006 19:56

Riffbuk..... give me to Abramovich and I´ll do a better team than him.... Not a difficult thing!! And of course, he´s not on the 3 best coachs... not at all... . lots of better cv and lots of better coachs without his cv.... You have some of them in England...

Stonefan.... believe me... Spain is a pufff... no a winner team at all!!

Posted by: bruno ()
Date: June 27, 2006 20:06

Stonefan: don't listen to kaskatanas. Spain is a winner team, you'll see this evening, LOL!...

(Kaskatanas: arderás en los infiernos!!!)

Hoy les vamos a endosar tres chicharritos de los buenos.

[There'll be no wedding today...]

Posted by: MARIO ()
Date: June 27, 2006 20:11

KASKATANAS WROTE:

"""Stonefan.... believe me... Spain is a pufff... no a winner team at all!! """

I AM WITH YOU, SPAIN TEAM IS A PUFF, AND REALLY DOES NOT EXIXT SPAIN TEAM, THERE IS NOT A REAL FEELING IN SPAIN WITH HIS TEAM. A HALF OF SPAIN WANT THAT TONIGHT FRANCE WIN US

Date: June 27, 2006 20:19

Well in F.C.Porto he had no money like now and he won both the UEFA CUP and the Champions League!!!
BTW Arsenal invested more money this last two years then Chelsea!!but dont take me wrong . I dont like his methods,( speccialy when he was in the Portuguese league i could tell you some stories about his behaviour)But I recognize his value as a coach regarding results.

Date: June 27, 2006 20:20

MARIO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I AM WITH YOU, SPAIN TEAM IS A PUFF,

Otro que va a arder winking smiley

Posted by: MARIO ()
Date: June 27, 2006 20:27

SI BRUNO ARDERE. REALMENTE ME DA ENVIDIA TU CONFIANZA, PERO TODOS EN ESPAÑA SABEMOS QUE ESTE EQUIPO NO ES UNO DE LOS GRANDES

Date: June 27, 2006 20:42

Riffbuk.... Agree with Oporto, but well, every normal team can have some luck and win a champions league.... Liverpool was in teh same situation.... Greece was the winner of the European Cup..... win a champion (or similar competition) don´t mean anything.... Be a few years on the top, yes.....

Mario, I see you understand me.... many journalist giving fake ilussiones... and I´m agree... not feeling of Spain... maybe this year is better than other years... but all spanish people if of Real Madrid, Barca... not from Spain... and on this way, we can´t win anything....

Bruno.... let´s see realistics.... Ferando Torres?? Reyes??? Raul??? Joaquin?? Very, very high rated players... Open your eyes.... Quiero que gane España, pero debemos ser realistas.... no tenemos equipo!!!

Date: June 27, 2006 20:47

Calling luck by wining in two years UEFA Cup in 2003 and the Champions League in 2004 , well I guess its no merit, wisdom or vision as a coach in the man, just luck!!!...yes right....

Date: June 27, 2006 20:48

kaskatanas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> every normal team can have some luck and win a champions
> league.... Liverpool was in teh same
> situation....

I wouldn't say "every" normal team can win the Champions League. If you see what teams have won the CL, there are few "normal" teams, but "Great" teams. How many CL have Valencia, PSG, Arsenal, Inter and other greats together?? And all of them are Great, not normal teams...

> Bruno.... let´s see realistics.... Ferando
> Torres?? Reyes??? Raul??? Joaquin?? Very, very
> high rated players... Open your eyes....
> Quiero que gane España, pero debemos ser
> realistas.... no tenemos equipo!!!

We'll talk tomorrow, I'm leaving work to watch the match!! A por ellos, OEEEE!!!!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1400
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home