Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Sapporo DAC now up on Dime!
Posted by: Ross ()
Date: June 2, 2006 23:11

The Rolling Stones - DAC 050 5/6 - Bang In Sapporo - Soundboard (actually a stage monitor feed) - Sapporo Dome Hokkaido Japan - March 29, 2006 Is now posted on Dime! This is the 3rd of the 5 shows expected to be released.

[www.dimeadozen.org]

Ross

Re: Sapporo DAC now up on Dime!
Posted by: texas fan ()
Date: June 2, 2006 23:23

Thanks, Ross. Is there any bass in this recording?

Date: June 2, 2006 23:40

I havn't heard it yet, just started the download. But, I would assume it would be the the same as the previous 2, which were "Darryl-impaired".

A lot of people are raving about these recordings, but I prefer the Saitamo broadcast with everybody in the mix!

Ross

Posted by: texas fan ()
Date: June 3, 2006 00:45

Well, I'm real mixed on the DAC shows. I think the guitar sound is very good. I also like hearing Woody up in the mix and I think he's playing quite well, especially when he's playing rhythm. However, Keith could be a bit louder and I can't hear any bass on most tracks. I like the idea of having just the core band, but I do miss the bass....a lot.

Date: June 3, 2006 06:18

I agree 100% Tex! The DACs are unique, so I gotta have 'em!

Ross

Posted by: SeNdEr ()
Date: June 3, 2006 07:05

i love it!!!!!!, it sounds great!!!!!, the best recordings of this tour!

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: June 3, 2006 09:44

The best recording of the tour hands-down is the Saitama TV broadcast that is now available on RocksOff. It knocks your socks off! It is better than anything on Four Flicks in my estimation. The Stones are going to lose a lot of money with this soundboard, and soon, the video being available. But they could have done something about it by doing instant CDs after every show. They chose not to so the fans have to carry out countermeasures.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2009
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home