Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

someone has to know something
Posted by: brewcrew87 ()
Date: April 26, 2006 19:59

- this supposed us tour in the fall of 2006- i saw on stonesnews.com that it was mentioned on sirius satelite radios all stones channel- someone here on this board has to have some kind of details on this tour- if anyone does please please tell us whatever you can

Re: someone has to know something
Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: April 26, 2006 20:00

Go to 2006 Tour news on this site. Very little is known at this point, except some NA shows.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-04-26 20:00 by Elmo Lewis.

Posted by: country honk ()
Date: April 26, 2006 20:02

Hawaii december 2006 - a world-wide transmitted good bye show from the Stones

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: April 26, 2006 20:04

Sorry, check "News" here.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: April 26, 2006 20:10

See IORR news, and also the updated tour dates for the rest of the year:

[iorr.org]

Most "news" found at other sites are some sort of re-organizing of these news. I have more info but it is not as solid so I can not publish it. A break of around 3 weeks then major cities then back to Asia then Hawaii.

Bjornulf

Posted by: bruno ()
Date: April 26, 2006 20:23

Bjornulf:

This week I checked the spanish gigs promotor to see if there was any news about the warm-up acts, but nothing. Isn't it time to announce these acts?? Can't remember how much before the gigs were them announced on the Licks Tour. Any rumoured bands?

[There'll be no wedding today...]

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: April 26, 2006 21:09

Warm up acts are still to be decided by Michael Cohl?

Have the Stones something to say in the choice of the warm up´s? or is it only him?

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: April 26, 2006 21:17

bruno Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Isn't it time to announce these acts?? Can't remember how much before the gigs
> were them announced on the Licks Tour.

Several of the opening acts for the European leg of Licks were announced in the end of March and begining of April 2003.

>Any rumoured bands?

Motley Crue, Metallica.

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: April 26, 2006 21:50

I simply do not understand why the Stones are going to play the major US cities YET AGAIN. They're just going to be playing arenas - so why not visit some of the oft-ignored secondardy cities, like Cleveland, Milwaukee, Seattle, and Portland? The major cities are getting spoiled. Boston has already had 4 ABB shows - Portland, one. Boston and Portland are roughly the same size. It's a bunch of BS! and i don't mean Brown Sugar!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-04-26 21:52 by nikkibong.

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: April 26, 2006 21:55

start a petition, nikki. worked for rockford in '81....

Posted by: SeNdEr ()
Date: April 26, 2006 22:45

comeback to Argentina please!!!!!!!!!, come on stones!

Posted by: brewcrew87 ()
Date: April 26, 2006 23:27

Sorry- someone fill me in on rockford 81 how did peopel actually get the stones to listen to them- also for those of you who say they shouldnt come to cleveland because were a poor city and tickets would never sell- thats totally untrue- i live in a suburb of cleveland and yes we are poor, but in 2002 they sold out gund arena i mean every seat was filled and i remember times were worse then then they are now economically but that didnt stop peopel from buying tickets, also the fact that cleveland gets one show every 5 years would work to the stones favor this fall because we love the stones and cant wait for them to do one last show in the rck n roll capitol of the world- we are the home of the rock n roll hall of fame by the way

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-04-26 23:33 by brewcrew87.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1806
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home