Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: With all the protests in Paris...............
Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: March 30, 2006 04:57

Baboon Bro Wrote:

(you who hasnt heard "Je t'aime moi non plus" -get it right away... is there anyone in the world who hasnt??)

Hey BB, I can bet you that 99% of the people I know have never heard of this song. And that is not putting down the song, it is putting down the 99%.

I always get Emanuelle Beart and Emanuelle Seigner mixed up. Seigner is the one married to Polansi. I think Beart is a bit prettier though.

She was really lovely when she was young in Manon des Sources.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: March 30, 2006 05:26

Another French fan (CindyC) there's just no stopping them (French Fans) All over the place, too many to even count....

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: March 30, 2006 05:31

i'm actually an amateur francophile myself - can't wait 'till Stade de France, June 3rd babbaayyyy!

Date: March 30, 2006 05:34

I know Nikkibong, I see you sticken' up for the French on here...They've NEVER been in a war with the US, don't know why some (a few) are so hostile....

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: March 30, 2006 05:37

MicksBrain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know Nikkibong, I see you sticken' up for the
> French on here...They've NEVER been in a war with
> the US, don't know why some (a few) are so
> hostile....

i've always found it strange, myself. it seems like there are some Americans bear more animosity towards France - an allied nation with shared liberal values - than towards Al Qaida et al.

ps, just polished off some baguette and brie for dinner. nothing better!

Posted by: 1cdog ()
Date: March 30, 2006 05:38

Brain or Boon or somebody get us a picture up of Carole Bouquet. A French babe!!!!!!!!!

Date: March 30, 2006 05:53

There you go Nikkibong, much better than Le Hamburger.... I think a few Americans are just intimidated (but it's an illusion, nothing to get intimidated about). Bush made a joke today in some speech when he said a few French words (can't remember what he said ) and then he goes, "OK, I'm not gonna get too fancy"...I'm like what?? Oh, "Du Jour" is what he said...WOW...Fancyman Blues...

Date: March 30, 2006 06:08

Here's Carole B for ya. When I was pregnant, my husband wanted to name the baby Melena if it was a girl, after her character in this movie. He loves her. is it me, or does it look like she has a little moustache happening, could be just a shadow.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-03-30 06:09 by CindyC.

Date: March 30, 2006 06:22

Yeah, looks like a little stache but it could be shadow. Photo Shop will take care of it. What's that edited thing at the bottom, is that so you can fix a mistake or something? See how good Iam with this stuff?

Date: March 30, 2006 06:33

yeah, you can go back into your posts and fix them if you make typos, or change your mind about something you said. I do that a lot!

Date: March 30, 2006 06:52

Damn good to know. I have about 100 to fix - lol

Date: March 30, 2006 07:10

well get going!

so hey, what do you do for work that let's you go back and forth between la & paris. it can't be a regular office job.

Date: March 30, 2006 07:43

Well, I own a business with the GF but also do some Travel Photography - that's were the apartment comes in (and the taking on too much 19th nervous breakdown shit). Her sister USED to basically run day to day operations....until she married a controling dick who f*cked EVERYTHING up, then it got more complicated and has yet to work as well as that period. I can oversee the main business from anywhere with computers and faxes and phones but it's all about getting everything in sync (which is really hard)I'll either get it down (all working in sync) or die trying....Plus I just went Digital on the camera (oh boy).....held out for a LONG time

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: March 30, 2006 11:23

Cindy, we (my lethal hard core poetry group) once performed Jim Morrison's
Lament For My C*ck in a Swedish interpretation
at a crowded café, with Je t'aime moi non plus playin'
in the back ground. Drunk as sleazy eggs we were. grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley

Still I'd sat 80-90% of people today in ages 40-65 have heard it.
The kids I dont care about here; neither the olds.

Date: March 30, 2006 12:00

Emmanuelle Béart Publ. by JAPPY,
found it at [www.sofeminine.co.uk]

Even hotter [i19.photobucket.com]

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: March 30, 2006 12:24

quite nice indeed but what about this one ?

Date: March 30, 2006 12:27

"whistle"

Date: March 30, 2006 12:32

hey guys I know you're all experts but who is she ?

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: March 30, 2006 12:35

Thats Kim Basinger!
-this is Sophie Marceau, (For Gazza and all her other fans)

don't you wish you were that horse?

Date: March 30, 2006 12:55

Adrian-L is in a horse shape ! LOL !

Posted by: 1cdog ()
Date: March 30, 2006 17:24

CindyC thanks for the photo of Carole Bouquet! What an elegant lady!

Great thread.........!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 30, 2006 17:28

MicksBrain Wrote:
>> Who has the best health care system in the world
> (according to the WHO which ranks the USA at 36th)

that big-nosed bastard Pete Townshend thinks he knows everything.
Obviously still spending too much time online....

Posted by: stickydion ()
Date: March 30, 2006 18:18

MicksBrain wrote: "Naw Man, We need that HERE (in the USA) get rid of the F*cking criminals in the White House..."

Pleased to meet you, MicksBrain...

Posted by: winter ()
Date: March 30, 2006 20:11

mick's brain, you mean the UNELECTED "F*cking criminals in the White House...". the US stolen elections of 2000, 2002, and 2004 via electronic voting have spelled trouble for the entire world. the corporatist press, so brilliantly painted by the GOP as 'the liberal media' when in fact it's nothing of the kind, refuses to address the core enablers of the corporatist fascists: republican owned, non-open source, vote switching, hackable, vote padding electronic voting machines at complete odds with reliable exit polls, the lies/LIHOP/distortions/sick exploitation of 9/11 (and the neocon's published in the late 1990's wish for it to happen), and the end of the press as a watchdog. the US, middle east, european and aussie allies, the world economy, world stability, and the environment are all mightily suffering as a result.

DC should have looked like Paris for 5 years....i sincerely hope all our IORR parisians and french are safe, productive, get to attend the stones shows, and are well.

Date: March 30, 2006 21:36

Likewise stickydion and winter, that is one fine peice of writing - really gets to the heart of the matter (not like the Bush/Cheney supports "F-YOU, Bush rules man ! - More War !!" That's about how well they present their side. But it isn't really about sides cause we're on the "Please don't blow up the world" side....

Since we're talkin' about the criminals did you hear what the top criminal - "W" - said yesterday? This was on Yahoo news - the AP I think - "The reason Iraq is in such a mess TODAY is because of Saddam Hussein (sp?)" Are you kidding me FRAT BOY BRO ? The reason it's in such a mess today because of what you and Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, and all the f-ing NEOCONS have been doing to it for over 3 years !!! What WORLD OF ILLUSION is this A-hole living in? I think he's REALLY starting to flip out - keep FRAT BOY away from THE BUTTON !!!! Man are we in trouble....BIG TROUBLE....

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: March 30, 2006 22:25

Did you hear his Speedo joke ?

Date: March 30, 2006 22:39

Koen Wrote:
> Did you hear his Speedo joke ?

I didn't hear it, what was it?

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: March 30, 2006 22:49

I forgot the exact wording but he was in Cancun, and said one should be glad he wasn't in his speedo's. Followed by that silly "hey I made a great joke" laugh. Very sad. See also [news.google.com]

Posted by: jjflash73 ()
Date: March 30, 2006 23:06

Micksbrain and others-
Jeez, The USA is to blame for everything.

Since 9/11 and Bush's priority being terrorism, you have not seen any attacks on our soil.
God Bless America we do not have another attack.

France and Germany both did not want a war with Iraq because they had so many deals behind the UN's back for oil.
Get the facts stright.

The second invasion of Iraq was two-fold, first all intelligence stated saddam had WMD and history shows us he used gas on his own people. Second, after several years and 14 UN resolutions later of Iraq stalling the UN investigators. BTW - Saddam made the UN look inept/dumb/useless.
The US, decided for its security it would handle the situation.

Iraq is a mess, full of insurgents, better to fight them there in Iraq than in the US,Spain,Italy.....

However, he is no longer a threat and if the liberal media would show the positive side, better schools/better medicine/equal rights for women/....
more would join the side of the USA.

USA=Freedom for all, not some. as in France

God Bless America

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: March 30, 2006 23:18

Just to cheer up this discussion.

The beatty of all Catherine Deneuve

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1644
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home