Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

AOL censor
Posted by: stonesctl ()
Date: February 20, 2006 06:46

this may have already been commented on but...

watching the show for the umpteenth time I realized that they censored RJ and ONNYA but didn't censor IORR when Jagger said "pu$$y"

makes a lot of [c]ense

Re: AOL censor
Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: February 20, 2006 07:25

Yeh, I just noticed that one, wonder if they'll do any censoring in the dvd (if/when it comes out)

Re: AOL censor
Date: February 20, 2006 09:25

Meanwhile I'm getting used to...if you browse through the postings over here you'll notice more and more people with comments like "I don't want my 9 year-old to watch blahblahblah" - it seems that everything which bothers sexuality (be it a "topless" Janet jackson - what a joke btw, or a simple four-letter-word) is downright dangerous for the youth. But I doubt it - my son's 8 years old and he has probably seen a tenthousands of nude bodies (and I mean nude) in his life when we go for a swim in the summer and he's a great and nice guy (ok, I'm the father ;-) - he just don't care for a pair of t*ts as he don't care for bicycles in China. He also knows the German words for s**t and f**k but he doesn't use them regularly - that's the deal.

But it has always been this way - remember the video of Sex Drive - I saw the uncensored clip quite a few times on Austrian TV and we're still alive in a more or less civilized way over here;-) Who needed the censored clip ?

silkcut

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2074
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home