Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S
Posted by: shearer9 ()
Date: February 9, 2006 07:21

THAT'S IT!!!!!

MACCA DID IT....AND MACCA ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT WHO IS THE KING OF THE KING OF THE KINGS IN MUSIC BY ROCKING HARD WITH HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S.

ON AMERICAN NATIONAL TV, MACCA BROUGHT DOWN THE HOUSE WITH HELSTER SKELTER, IT SOUND BETTER THAN EVER, AND HE WAS VOTED THE BEST PERFORMER EVER TO PERFORM ON THE GRAMMYS.

NEVERMIND START ME UP AT THE SUPERBOWL, HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S BLEW EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY OFF.

THAT'S IT!!!!

Re: HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S
Posted by: Treesnake2000 ()
Date: February 9, 2006 08:03

Buffoon!

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: February 9, 2006 08:04

OH FERRANTE9!!!

YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG

HE WAS VOTED THE BEST PERFORMER EVER TO PERFORM ON A GRANNY.

BUFOON!!!!

Posted by: jumpinjackgreg ()
Date: February 9, 2006 08:19

LOL Paul kicked ass. he also did Yesterday too with Linkin Park and Jay-Z. It was awkward but it worked.

Date: February 9, 2006 08:53

seriously......macca is just the king of the kings in music.

he nailed the superbowl, and now the grammys.

the stones collapsed at the american award, and was mediocre at the superbowl.

i think macca is the best live act of all time, it's no surprise that he was voted the best performer to peform on the grammys ........he gave the best performance of all time.....he was voted by music critics and fans.

Posted by: Manhattan ()
Date: February 9, 2006 09:12

Posted by: shearer9 (IP Logged)
Date: February 9, 2006 07:21HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S

THAT'S IT!!!!!

MACCA DID IT....AND MACCA ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT WHO IS THE KING OF THE KING OF THE KINGS IN MUSIC BY ROCKING HARD WITH HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S.

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

ON AMERICAN NATIONAL TV, MACCA BROUGHT DOWN THE HOUSE WITH HELSTER SKELTER, IT SOUND BETTER THAN EVER, AND HE WAS VOTED THE BEST PERFORMER EVER TO PERFORM ON THE GRAMMYS.

NEVERMIND START ME UP AT THE SUPERBOWL, HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S BLEW EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY OFF.

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

MACCA DID IT....AND MACCA ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT WHO IS THE KING OF THE KING OF THE KINGS IN MUSIC BY ROCKING HAHELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

MACCA DID IT....AND MACCA ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT WHO IS THE KING OF THE KING OF THE KINGS IN MUSIC BY ROCKING HARD WITH HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S. HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S

THAT'S IT!!!!!

MACCA DID IT....AND MACCA ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT WHO IS THE KING OF THE KING OF THE KINGS IN MUSIC BY ROCKING HARD WITH HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S. HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!
RD WITH HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S.

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!! HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

NEVERMIND START ME UP AT THE SUPERBOWL, HELTERHELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

MACCA DID IT....AND MACCA ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT WHO IS THE KING OF THE KING OF THE KINGS IN MUSIC HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!!

MACCA DID IT....AND MACCA ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT WHO IS THE KING OF THE KING OF THE KINGS IHELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S

THAT'S IT!!!!!

ON AMERICAN NATIONAL TV, MACCA BROUGHT DOWN THE HOUSE WITH HELSTER SKELTER, IT SOUND BETTER THAN EVER, AND HE WAS VOTED THE BESHELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S

THAT'S IT!!!!!

ON AMERICAN NATIONAL TV, MACCA BROUGHT DOWN THE HOUSE WITH HELSTER SKELTER, IT SOUND BETTER THAN EVER, AND HE WAS VHELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S

THAT'S IT!!!!!

ON AMERICAN NATIONAL TV, MACCA BROUGHT DOWN THE HOUSE WITH HELSTER SKELTER, IT SOUND BETTER THAN EVER, AND HE WAS VOTHELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S

THAT'S IT!!!!!

ON AMERICAN NATIONAL TV, MACCA BROUGHT DOWN THE HOUSE WITH HELSTER SKELTER, IT SOUND BETTER THAN EVER, AND HE WAS VOTHELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S

THAT'S IT!!!!!

ON AMERICAN NATIONAL TV, MACCA BROUGHHELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S

THAT'S IT!!!!!

MACCA DID IT....AND MACCA ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT WHO IS THE KING OF THE KING OF THE KINGS IN MUSIC HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S

THAT'S IT!!!!!

ON AMERICAN NATIONAL TV, MACCA BROUGHELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S

THAT'S IT!!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!
HT DOWN THE HOUSE WITH HELSTER SKELTER, IT SOUND BETTER THAN EVER, AND HE WAS VOTED THE BEST PERFORMER EVER TO PERFORM ON THE GRAMMYS.

THAT'S IT!!!!
BY ROCKING HARD WITH HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S.

THAT'S IT!!!!
T DOWN THE HOUSE WITH HELSTER SKELTER, IT SOUND BETTER THAN EVER, AND HE WAS VOTED THE BEST PERFORMER EVER TO PERFORM ON THE GRAMMYS.

THAT'S IT!!!!
ED THE BEST PERFORMER EVER TO PERFORM ON THE GRAMMYS.

THAT'S IT!!!!
ED THE BEST PERFORMER EVER TO PERFORM ON THE GRAMMYS.

THAT'S IT!!!!
OTED THE BEST PERFORMER EVER TO PERFORM ON THE GRAMMYS.

THAT'S IT!!!!
T PERFORMER EVER TO PERFORM ON THE GRAMMYS.

THAT'S IT!!!!
N MUSIC BY ROCKING HARD WITH HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S.

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!
BY ROCKING HARD WITH HELTER SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S.

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!
SKELTER AT THE GRAMMY'S BLEW EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY OFF.

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

THAT'S IT!!!!

Posted by: swsfo ()
Date: February 9, 2006 09:17

would someone post this so we can hear it - and then comment on the performance....

Posted by: swsfo ()
Date: February 9, 2006 09:21

although we already know that the Stones rock....

Posted by: Josh2131 ()
Date: February 9, 2006 10:26

It was a good performance, one of my favorite Beatles song. Fine line was really good too.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: February 9, 2006 10:46

i'd have thought his hideous facelift, would have made the viewing audience, switch off in droves.
He looks like the male equivalent of The Bride Of Wildenstein.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: February 9, 2006 11:10

shearer, again, what is the problem with you?
i haven't seen macca play hs at grammy's but i am sure he rocked, i believe he was good. Better than the stone sat the bowl? sure may be. what's the problem?

You want to re-write the history that unanimously says that stones were a better live act than the beatles and that they were better and more innovative in studio?
I am afraid it is too late. Too late for the stones to even try to be innovative a more creative than the beatles in studio, too late for the beatle to be considered a better live act than the stones were and are.

Even a terrific performance at the grammy's can't change that

i am sorry

i am sorry for you because you sound so hystericall and sour about it

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: February 9, 2006 11:15

Ferrante - you've blown your cover with that stuck cap locks key. What's with this Macca campaigning on here? How about hanging out on a Macca site where the readers might be interested?? I for one don't give a damn about Paul McCartney or what awards or accolades he wins. He'll still always sound lame to me.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: February 9, 2006 11:26

by the way, in another thread someone mentioned the performance of macca as lame and embarassing
i guess it is, as for the stones @superbowl, a matter of taste and pov

follow old jackson browne advice shea

Posted by: RankOutsider ()
Date: February 9, 2006 11:55

Helter Skelter is irritating, I have always thought so. It's a sound track for the dental office during drilling. And what about that fruity little pop song he did prior to the drilling?

I ain't stupid, I'm just guitarded.

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: February 9, 2006 11:57

Helter is great on the White album thanks to the Beatles and Maccas voice during the second verse. He usually sounds like an idiot when he's tryin to sing rock but this one and you never give me your cash works great. And wait, Ive got a feeling.

Posted by: RankOutsider ()
Date: February 9, 2006 12:03

I thought rock 'n' roll was suppossed to make you want to dance? Helter Skelter makes me want to rip my ears out.

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: February 9, 2006 12:06

Who cares, don't bite, move on....... tedious!

Posted by: Happy Jack ()
Date: February 9, 2006 12:07

as for paulie girl being the best performer, im sorry thats a load of BS. He may be entertaining, but the who are probably the best live act in rock and roll if not for shear energy.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: February 9, 2006 12:15

what colour did he have his hair ,last night?
ginger,red, brown or black?

Posted by: stonethobo ()
Date: February 9, 2006 14:07

Yeah, I liked his performance. And I like Macca, but I feel ashamed to have this in common with someone like ferrante/shearer. He´s just ridiculous. Kick him out.

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: February 9, 2006 15:17

BUFFOON

PAUL MCCARTNEY IS BETTER THAN THE STONES

BUFFOON

I HATE THE STONES

BUFFOON

I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M ON A STONES BOARD

BUFFOON

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: February 9, 2006 15:55

He's a has been.You are talking out of your backside boy.

Posted by: Rev. Robert W. ()
Date: February 9, 2006 16:02

RankOutsider Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought rock 'n' roll was suppossed to make you
> want to dance? Helter Skelter makes me want to rip
> my ears out.

I always thought that was kind of the point of that track--the craziness of it. Sorta spoke to its times.

But wasn't this the first time in awhile that the Grammys had been held in LA? "Helter Skelter" is not a song that has particularly pleasant associations for the people of Los Angeles.

If McCartney wanted to "rock," there were lots of other choices.

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: February 9, 2006 16:22

Rev. Robert W. Wrote:
> RankOutsider Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I thought rock 'n' roll was suppossed to make
> you
> > want to dance? Helter Skelter makes me want
> to rip
> > my ears out.
>
> I always thought that was kind of the point of
> that track--the craziness of it. Sorta spoke to
> its times.
>
> But wasn't this the first time in awhile that the
> Grammys had been held in LA? "Helter Skelter" is
> not a song that has particularly pleasant
> associations for the people of Los Angeles.
>
> If McCartney wanted to "rock," there were lots of
> other choices.
>

McCartney can't rock. All he can do is whiiiiineee....

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: February 9, 2006 16:30

I liked the performance but before you blow your load, where were the rest of the Beatles?

Kind of like the Temptations without 4 of the 5 originals.

The Beatles could not keep it together the Stones did.

Posted by: stone-relics ()
Date: February 9, 2006 16:53

Didnt hear it last night, but it was incredible at the Russian Live show. It supposed to want to make your rip your ears off....its about the end of the world, for Pete's Sake!!!...I LOVE IT. Stones still rule, though...Beggar's DESTROYS the White Album....

JR

Date: February 9, 2006 18:07

Thursday, February 09, 2006
McCARTNEY BRIDGES THE GENERATION GAP WITH JAY-Z + BENINGTON

SIR PAUL McCARTNEY brought the house down at the Grammy Awards last night (08FEB06) when he bridged the generation gap by performing BEATLES anthem YESTERDAY with LINKIN PARK's CHESTER BENINGTON and JAY-Z. Wearing a T-shirt featuring JOHN LENNON, Jay-Z rapped over the tune as Benington and McCartney sang. The rap mogul ended the surprise collaboration by stating, "Sounds so beautiful, don't you agree." It wasn't the first time Jay-Z and McCartney had collaborated DJ DANGERMOUSE `mashed' the rapper's BLACK ALBUM and the Beatles WHITE ALBUM together on THE GREY ALBUM.

Posted by: Manhattan ()
Date: February 9, 2006 18:21

Goto: Forum List•Message List•New Topic•Search•Log In
Goto Page: Previous12Current Page:2 of 2
Posted by: Reptile (IP Logged)Goto: Forum List•Message List•New Topic•Search•Log In
Posted by: Reptile (IP Logged)Goto: Forum List•Message List•New Topic•Search•Log In
Posted by: Reptile (IP Logged)

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

I HATE THE STONES

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

Options: Reply To This Message•Quote This Message•Report This Message
Posted by: stargroover (IP Logged)

Posted by: Rev. Robert W. (IP Logged)

RankOutsider Wrote:
> my ears out.

I always thought that was kind of the point of that track--the craziness of it. Sorta spoke to its times.

But wasn't this the first time in awhile that the Grammys had been held in LA? "Helter Skelter" is not a song that has particularly pleasant associations for the people of Los Angeles.

Rev. Robert W. Wrote:
> RankOutsider Wrote:
> -----
> you
> to rip
> > my ears out.
>
> its times.
>
>
> other choices.
>

Posted by: The Sicilian (IP Logged)

I liked the performance but before you blow your load, where were the rest of the Beatles?

Posted by: stone-relics (IP Logged)

Didnt hear it last night, but it was incredible at the Russian Live show. It supposed to want to make your rip your ears off....its about the end of the world, for Pete's Sake!!!...I LOVE IT. Stones still rule, though...Beggar's DESTROYS the White Album....

JR

Home of the World's RAREST Rolling Stones records!

SIR PAUL McCARTNEY brought the house down at the Grammy Awards last night (08FEB06) when he bridged the generation gap by performing BEATLES anthem YESTERDAY with LINKIN PARK's CHESTER BENINGTON and JAY-Z. Wearing a T-shirt featuring JOHN LENNON, Jay-Z rapped over the tune as Benington and McCartney sang. The rap mogul ended the surprise collaboration by stating, "Sounds so beautiful, don't you agree." It wasn't the first time Jay-Z and McCartney had collaborated DJ DANGERMOUSE `mashed' the rapper's BLACK ALBUM and the Beatles WHITE ALBUM together on THE GREY ALBUM.

Goto: Forum List•Message List•Search•Log InSorry, only registered users may post in this forum.Goto: Forum List•Message List•New Topic•Search•Log In

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

I HATE THE STONES

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

RankOutsider Wrote:
> my ears out.

Rev. Robert W. Wrote:
> RankOutsider Wrote:
> -----
> you
> to rip
> > my ears out.
>
> its times.
>
>
> other choices.
>

JR

Goto: Forum List•Message List•Search•Log InSorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Online Users (Administrator)
Absolut, Adrian-L, BBstones, Baboon Bro, Bol, BowieStone, ChrisM, Christiaan, DCChris, Dillard Richardson, Doc, Don't Stop, Doxa, Erik_Snow, Gazza, Hanns Rainsch, Heartbraker, HighwireC, Jim Price, Jota, KYRIAKOS, Ket, Leonard Keringer, Lukester, Manofwealthandtaste, Monkeytonkman, Promoman, RN, Rolling Hansie, S.T.P, SeNdEr, Shade, Somestupidwithaflaregun, StonesLicks2002, StratoGR, T&A, TeleK, Tell me... Sister M..., The Sicilian, Tseverin, Wuudy, audun-eg, austrianstones, calipachangero, @#$%& blues, cosmoprim, cyril012, dirtyharry, drbryant, forestones, georgelicks, gia43, goinhome, hot stuff, kaskatanas, kishorcsog, lamemodem2, liddas, little queenie, martingo, mitch, newyork1, orson, percystokes, perosand, phillip R, pledge, redrum, reg thorpe, shearer9, stonefan, t2, tat2you, tattoojack, terry1, textmonkey, thkbeercan, timpet, turd, twinny, veronus, watts fan, yahozna, ziggenpuss
Record Number of Users: 150 on May 10, 2005 19:58
Record Number of Guests: 5 on September 6, 2004 14:39

Absolut, Adrian-L, BBstones, Baboon Bro, Bol, BowieStone, ChrisM, Christiaan, DCChris, Dillard Richardson, Doc, Don't Stop, Doxa, Erik_Snow, Gazza, Hanns Rainsch, Heartbraker, HighwireC, Jim Price, Jota, KYRIAKOS, Ket, Leonard Keringer, Lukester, Manofwealthandtaste, Monkeytonkman, Promoman, RN, Rolling Hansie, S.T.P, SeNdEr, Shade, Somestupidwithaflaregun, StonesLicks2002, StratoGR, T&A, TeleK, Tell me... Sister M..., The Sicilian, Tseverin, Wuudy, audun-eg, austrianstones, calipachangero, @#$%& blues, cosmoprim, cyril012, dirtyharry, drbryant, forestones, georgelicks, gia43, goinhome, hot stuff, kaskatanas, kishorcsog, lamemodem2, liddas, little queenie, martingo, mitch, newyork1, orson, percystokes, perosand, phillip R, pledge, redrum, reg thorpe, shearer9, stonefan, t2, tat2you, tattoojack, terry1, textmonkey, thkbeercan, timpet, turd, twinny, veronus, watts fan, yahozna, ziggenpuss

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

I HATE THE STONES

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

RankOutsider Wrote:
> my ears out.

Rev. Robert W. Wrote:
> RankOutsider Wrote:
> -----
> you
> to rip
> > my ears out.
>
> its times.
>
>
> other choices.
>

JR

Goto: Forum List•Message List•Search•Log InSorry, only registered users may post in this forum.Goto: Forum List•Message List•New Topic•Search•Log In

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

I HATE THE STONES

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

RankOutsider Wrote:
> my ears out.

Rev. Robert W. Wrote:
> RankOutsider Wrote:
> -----
> you
> to rip
> > my ears out.
>
> its times.
>
>
> other choices.
>

JR

Goto: Forum List•Message List•Search•Log InSorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Goto: Forum List•Message List•New Topic•Search•Log In

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

I HATE THE STONES

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

RankOutsider Wrote:
> my ears out.

Rev. Robert W. Wrote:
> RankOutsider Wrote:
> -----
> you
> to rip
> > my ears out.
>
> its times.
>
>
> other choices.
>

JR

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

I HATE THE STONES

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

RankOutsider Wrote:
> my ears out.

Rev. Robert W. Wrote:
> RankOutsider Wrote:
> -----
> you
> to rip
> > my ears out.
>
> its times.
>
>
> other choices.
>

JR

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

I HATE THE STONES

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

RankOutsider Wrote:
> my ears out.

Rev. Robert W. Wrote:
> RankOutsider Wrote:
> -----
> you
> to rip
> > my ears out.
>
> its times.
>
>
> other choices.
>

JR

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

I HATE THE STONES

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

RankOutsider Wrote:
> my ears out.

Rev. Robert W. Wrote:
> RankOutsider Wrote:
> -----
> you
> to rip
> > my ears out.
>
> its times.
>
>
> other choices.
>

JR

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

I HATE THE STONES

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

RankOutsider Wrote:
> my ears out.

Rev. Robert W. Wrote:
> RankOutsider Wrote:
> -----
> you
> to rip
> > my ears out.
>
> its times.
>
>
> other choices.
>

JR

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

I HATE THE STONES

BUFFOON

BUFFOON

RankOutsider Wrote:
> my ears out.

Rev. Robert W. Wrote:
> RankOutsider Wrote:
> -----
> you
> to rip
> > my ears out.
>
> its times.
>
>
> other choices.
>

JR

Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: February 9, 2006 18:25

off the 'ol meds again Ferrante? or did your shrink leave town?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-02-09 18:25 by Leonard Keringer.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: February 9, 2006 18:29

shearer9 Wrote:
> Thursday, February 09, 2006
> McCARTNEY BRIDGES THE LEGS-GAP WITH A FAKE ONE
>
> SIR PAUL McCARTNEY took his pants down at the
> Grammy Awards last night (08FEB06) when he bridged
> his legs-gap by performing a little fake strut
> with LINKIN PARK's CHESTER BENINGTON and
> JAY-Z. Wearing only a T-shirt featuring JOHN LENNON,
> Jay-Z stripped during the tune as Benington and
> McCartney sang. The strip ended with a surprise
> collaboration by the 2 others, "Looks so discraseful,
> don't you agree." It wasn't the first time Jay-Z
> and McCartney had stripped on stage.
> But the embarrassing part, that Paul had replaced his
> equipment with a fake one.

Ferrante, are you proud of Paul after this? I can't understand why you tell us about this event.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1419
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home