Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Buffalo 81
Posted by: Hugo Montgomery ()
Date: January 16, 2006 13:39

I just downloaded Buffalo 81 from Rocks Off,cd 1 starts with Neighbours so there seems to be songs missing on this one. Is this the the case or have have i done something wrong when i downloaded??

Re: Buffalo 81
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 16, 2006 13:55

did you check the setlist for the torrent that was posted on the message board?

maybe its all that exists in this format?

Posted by: Hugo Montgomery ()
Date: January 16, 2006 15:43

No i didn´t check it`,i´ll do that!

Thanx

Posted by: bianca ()
Date: January 16, 2006 15:57

What a couple of days that was. Hitch-hiked from Toronto...stayed outside the stadium all night...finally they let us in at noon...Journey and George Thorogood were the openers...I remember the Stones were late coming on but just before they did Mick spoke from the dressing room (seems incredible now) and said they'd be a few minutes...opened with UMT of course. I also remember the tickets were 12$ USD and that seemed alot at the time. I also remember reading that it was so windy that it knocked a diamond filling out of Mick's tooth.

Posted by: Messhead ()
Date: January 16, 2006 16:40

I downloaded that show as well, it appears the file is incomplete and starts with Neighbors, since mine starts there too.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: January 16, 2006 19:27

i grafted the songs from the circulating audience (in some ways a better source than the sbd) onto the front end of this....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2035
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home