Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Best Show this tour so far?
Posted by: virgil ()
Date: January 5, 2006 01:52

Seen Seven shows this Tour Albany was my best.

Date: January 5, 2006 01:57

I'll say,of the shows I did not attend: 1)San Diego 2)Columbus 3)Hollywood 1 4)Hollywood 2 5)MSG September 6)Giants Stadium 7)Fresno 8)Washington D.C. ~ Based on set lists and reviews.
Of the shows that I did attend : 1)East Hartford 2)Fenway 1 (She's So Cold,Shattered,and Back Of My Hand seemed sloppy - they were done better on the second night.) 3)Albany 4)Durham 5)Fenway 2 6)VA.

Posted by: kienan ()
Date: January 5, 2006 02:20

The last show that any of us attend. That would be Atlanta and Memphis for me. Can't decide which one I enjoyed the most. Certain songs can be/are performed better than others on any given night.........Apples and Oranges.

Posted by: Charles ()
Date: January 5, 2006 02:48

Between San Diego and Phoenix, San Diego for sure was the better show. I can't wait to see them in Montréal this next week. That should be a great show! I've never seen them at MSG and would love to see them there but it's hard to get a cheapie ticket outside of the show.

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1867

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: January 5, 2006 03:27

1. Hershey , many friends hav this show ranked way up there , 4 all tours that is
2. Philly # 2
3. Hartford = Loudest Crowd of these 4 , mayb that great soundcheck
4. Giants Stadium

Posted by: backstreetboy ()
Date: January 5, 2006 03:42

hard to picture anything better than msg,9/13/05,maybe as good,but you can only get so good.stones were on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!that night.by far the best of the 3 i saw last year(05).

john scialfa

Date: January 5, 2006 05:15

marko and chippy,

You got it, Hershey!

Then Chicago (on stage box 2nd tier center next to bar box directly above hot Lisa - invited and missed you bv).

All show experiences are individual based on seat locations, company, pre and post show festivities, buzz, weather, setlist gems/surprises, etc.

After Hershey and Chicago, these are all tied:
Hollywood Bowl 1
Philly 1
Philly 2
Hartford
MSG
Giants

Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: January 5, 2006 06:26

memphis as hot!!!! best song "get off of my cloud"

Posted by: mickjagger1009 ()
Date: January 5, 2006 22:51

Hartford was a great show. Friday night in the summer. Perfect weather, great crowd. Everyone was into the tailgate and very friendly. People got past the gate and into the show and were hugging, cheering, just so excited. Crowd very fired up. The band was on fire. The guitars were real loud and nasty. They played All Down the Line and Ruby Tuesday. She's So Cold was great. Great additions to the set. It probably helped that it was one of the first shows so the band was not on autopilot. I've only been to two shows so far this tour (Albany being the other), but I thought this one was way better than the other. I'll be at MSG on Friday the 20th. It should be rockin.

"You'll be studying history and you'll be down the gym. And I'll be down the pub, probably playing pool and drinking."

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1519
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home