Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Sweet Secrets Jagger & Madonna
Posted by: rumple21 ()
Date: December 14, 2005 01:31

Here's a track I came across recently - sounds like some more mixing desk dabbling/nonsense - does anyone have any info on it?

[s56.yousendit.com]

Re: Sweet Secrets Jagger & Madonna
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: December 14, 2005 01:37

Bloody hell,

You had me going there for a minute, I thought the thread was going to reveal that MJ had been nabbed in "flagrante delicto" with the material girl. Boy o boy, would that have been a headline ? And fantastic for their respective careers too, not to mention album sales. Maybe they should ........................ !!!

Posted by: rumple21 ()
Date: December 14, 2005 02:05

It would'nt be a surprise if the old roo hadn't tried to slip her one ... who knows!!

Posted by: stonesfan70 ()
Date: December 14, 2005 02:52

I'm pretty sure Mick had Madonna when she was an up and coming young groupie in NYC back in her younger years. I've heard that mentioned before. Madonna is probably more promiscuous than Mick.

Posted by: Tseverin ()
Date: December 14, 2005 03:30

You got there before me stonesfan 70! I heard Mick had her in his hotel room in NYC for two or 3 days (very early 80's?) but when asked what he thought about her a few years later he couldn't even remember her which I thought was hilarious and guaranteed to put the harpy's back up.

Posted by: euro'73 ()
Date: December 14, 2005 10:31

No this was during the 1978 Tour of America. She was that screaming groupie outside the hotel for many days. Finally Keith let her come into the Hotel.

Posted by: gut ()
Date: December 14, 2005 12:37

That Jagger biography by Morton states he did her as a groupie.

Nasty skank....you could gag a maggot with the stink that comes from her.

#......Go ahead....Bite the Big Apple....Don't mind the Maggots.....Uh Huh...#

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1696
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home