Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Amsterdam.20 min after sale started, still 'eerste vak' tickets on sale...oh oh
Posted by: Promoman ()
Date: December 10, 2005 16:28

I'doubt it they will move the show.

Three will be huge costs involved:
cancelling the Arena
Hire Ahoy for at least three days (or other Venue)
Extra stage building in Ahoy

This won't happen.

If the second show won't sell out soon enough we will get some marketing trown at us. This ain't bad.

Of Topic:
A couple of weeks ago I saw a very huge Bigger Bang Billboard on one of the most expensive locations in the Netherlands (over the Jaguar reseller close to the Brienenoordbrug.

It was only there for one or two days.

Re: Amsterdam.20 min after sale started, still 'eerste vak' tickets on sale...oh oh
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 10, 2005 16:45

Hi Maxx, they told me by ordering via Ticketmaster which side of FOS my ticket is. I was surprised about this as I'd prefer Ronnie's side to Keith's but on the other hand I don't worry about it as I will definitely find a person to swop tickets with me.

Posted by: maxx ()
Date: December 10, 2005 17:01

Woody I have my tickets for the 30th and am in the UK so you should get yours soon.

Hope mine turn out to be Keefs side it says:

"Ingang G Staanplaats 1e Vak Links rij stole"

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: December 10, 2005 17:16

Hello maxx. How long have you had your tickets? I am going on the 30th and I live in the UK also but the tickets I ordered have not arrived.

Posted by: phd ()
Date: December 10, 2005 17:22

France, especially Nice, isn't doing much better than Netherlands right now. Stade de France in Paris should be 70 % full and Nice, 50%. For those who are interested in you can currently buy tickets for the Bruusel show ( with a departure from Paris by Train) in some big stores. That's part of the answer for the rapid sales in this town

Posted by: Rik ()
Date: December 10, 2005 17:28

Well, maybe BV has a great theory on the slow ticketsales! It's not the stones fault:p haha

Date: December 10, 2005 18:53

Hahhahaha, yeah, Bjornulf...come up with a theory....(just joking, i love your 'work', meaning this site) But, the thing is: I find it almost embarissing how the stones are handling this miscalculation in ticketselling. MICK hasn't made one mistake the last 20 years (financiall/marketingwise etc) but i guess the old girl is loosing it. (Mick don't get angry with me, you know I love you).
And everybody who has seen them in US sofar, lucky guys, you are! But; don't keep yelling that 'once-we-see-them-we-won't-moan-anymore' routine! The stones are a bloody moneymachine, now way around it!

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: December 10, 2005 19:25

FOS seemed to be sold out by a few minutes now!

Posted by: shedooby ()
Date: December 10, 2005 19:37

guys, it all has to do with the terrible location, selling another stadium or field would be finished within minutes....if they had only listened to the Dutch fans > no f****n arena please!
I read somewhere that shows in France, Germany and Belgium will be attended major by dutch fans, (I do 2)

Posted by: Anonymous User ()

Hi again Maxx,

your ticket says left side which is Ronnie's. But as I said before you shouldn't worry to get to Keith's side. If I had a ticket for this show for Keith's side I would swop tickets with you rightaway.

Posted by: I'm Stoned ()

Still ("normal") Field Tickets available: ..............? It's sad!

Posted by: maxx ()
Date: December 10, 2005 21:06

Thunderball
They came yesterday 9th but I bought them from a guy in the Netherlands (could not be bothered with all the faffing around via ticket master) so guess he picked them up.

Someone on here said they received theirs on Wed the 7th and they bought via stones site they were also in the Netherlands.

Woody
My OH is going to kill me.
Think I will keep this V quiet and see if someone wants to swap.

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: December 10, 2005 22:18

Thanks maxx. Fingers crossed they will be coming in the next few days.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1087
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home