Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Prince Stash Brians Friend- Rock Roll Stories
Posted by: steffiestones ()
Date: May 24, 2024 08:08

Prince Stash Brians Friend

I would like if someone has the subcribed plan.. Seems expensive 150 dollar
It has lot of promises of unseen footages and much more.

About Prince Stash
Stanislas Klossowski de Rola is an Author, Entrepreneur, Actor, Singer, and Music Producer. He performed and worked with various bands including The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Vince Taylor & The Playboys, during the Swinging Sixties in London, Rome, Paris, and Los Angeles.

Made infamous for his arrest with The Rolling Stones founder, Brian Jones, his engagement to Italian superstar, Romina Power, and for being a fashion icon launching the New Romatic look that was all the rage in the ‘70s, Prince Stash comes from a line of scandalous and very colorful figures in his ancestry.

Prince Stash currently spends his time between his Italian castle, Californian beach house, and other exotic international locations.

Re: Prince Stash Brians Friend- Rock Roll Stories
Posted by: stonesstein ()
Date: May 25, 2024 15:52

steffiestones
Prince Stash Brians Friend

I would like if someone has the subcribed plan.. Seems expensive 150 dollar
It has lot of promises of unseen footages and much more.

About Prince Stash
Stanislas Klossowski de Rola is an Author, Entrepreneur, Actor, Singer, and Music Producer. He performed and worked with various bands including The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Vince Taylor & The Playboys, during the Swinging Sixties in London, Rome, Paris, and Los Angeles.

Made infamous for his arrest with The Rolling Stones founder, Brian Jones, his engagement to Italian superstar, Romina Power, and for being a fashion icon launching the New Romatic look that was all the rage in the ‘70s, Prince Stash comes from a line of scandalous and very colorful figures in his ancestry.

Prince Stash currently spends his time between his Italian castle, Californian beach house, and other exotic international locations.

steffiestones, I looked into this, too, but it is very expensive. We must not forget that for all of the words you use to describe Stash - all correct, there are a few others which apply - self promoter. Stash is amazing at squeezing every drop of juice out of his most fortunate lemon's having been seasoned by the serendipitous star-crossing with Brian, Keith, and the Swinging London set of the 60s. While still cool now, Stash's Stone-related vibe peaked 50+ years ago, and this web site is (probably) seeking to milk that for all it is worth. Don't blame him one bit! However, I suspect that there will be very little therein of which we've not heard from other sources and people.

I could be wrong, but I am not willing to pay that ridiculously-high boarding-fee to prove it one way or another.

Re: Prince Stash Brians Friend- Rock Roll Stories
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 25, 2024 18:36

This one is free :

[princestash.substack.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1859
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home