Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

“Start Me Up” Pit Questions
Posted by: benito ()
Date: May 11, 2024 19:22

Hey folks- I just got 2 “Start Me Up” VIP Pit tix for Atlanta, main reason was it says “First access to the Pit before standard general ticket holders”

Would love details on exactly how this works- what time do you need to get there? Is there a separate line? How does the “Get in early” process work?

Again, main reason was due to this early access, so would love any details from folks that know. Really hoping to get on “the rail” in the pit. Thanks!

Re: “Start Me Up” Pit Questions
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 11, 2024 19:42

There is a separate line. They will e-mail you the details before the show, including what time to get there.

The Early Entry people will be let in before the doors to the regular ticket holders open - but not before soundcheck is complete.

One account out of Glendale said:

Early entry was the pit queue of dreams in Glendale. They were prepared, organized and, most important, kept us in our single file lines the entire way into the pit. No running or shoving! AEG said they debriefed after Houston and made changes, but credit also goes to the venue who seemed to truly care about fan experience (they gave us water and ice cream too).
Best of all, we were in the stadium for sound check (we could hear it but not see it). Two shows in one!
According to AEG, sound check may continue to be later this tour. And since we can’t enter until the Stones leave, that means early entry is only early by about 5 minutes. Sound check didn’t even end until after 6, when all gates were supposed to open. So get your spot and then prepare for an immediate second wave of pit entries.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-11 19:46 by Topi.

Posted by: donvis ()
Date: May 12, 2024 11:10

be careful the pit was way over sold in Las Vegas.

Date: May 12, 2024 12:24

donvis

Ideally, that wouldn't matter to the Early Entry people, they get the rail anyway.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 12, 2024 15:04

And it's not like it really ever happened before, so hopefully a one-off!
Generally people comment on how much "spare" room there is in the pits ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 12, 2024 15:28

Topi
donvis

Ideally, that wouldn't matter to the Early Entry people, they get the rail anyway.

Yeah except people at the back of pit A were getting pushed up against the rail with nowhere to move. Don't know what it was like at the front, but I wouldn't have wanted to be at the front in the pit last night. Was a little unnerving, couldn't move any direction.

syrel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-12 15:29 by syrel.

Date: May 12, 2024 17:00

That does sound overcrowded.

Posted by: benito ()
Date: May 14, 2024 13:32

Thank y’all for the info, appreciate it!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2000
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home