Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ticket prices Poland
Posted by: Meise ()
Date: December 6, 2005 22:31

Does anyone know the ticket prices for the concert in Poland?

Re: Ticket prices Poland
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: December 6, 2005 22:38

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 6, 2005 23:14

I just bought four FOS-keith's side through the presales - I wasn't going to do presales but changed my mind last minute - each were 210 PLN or $64.48 USD. What a deal!!

Posted by: sater ()
Date: December 6, 2005 23:57

i tell you once again don't go to warsaw show...

Date: December 7, 2005 00:24

Posted by: sater ()
Date: December 7, 2005 00:35

hey that's the correct web site www.shittyorganisation.pl

Posted by: thrak ()
Date: December 7, 2005 00:52

Who's going to Poland ? 55E FOS

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: December 7, 2005 00:54

How come tix are so cheap in Poland?? Like 55 Euros for FOS?

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Date: December 7, 2005 01:03

People earn much less money....25% of what you and I earn. Average. Ticketprices are however not 25% of what we have to pay. So cheap for us, but not necessarily cheap for most Poles.
I tried to hint in an earlier thread that we may pay a bit more in the "West" to make shows a bit cheaper in the "East". Perhaps a silly theory...

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: December 7, 2005 01:07

Well, if my ticketmoney helps bringing the gospel according to the Stones to those less fortunate, so be it. Maybe some polish fan could send me a nice bottle of vodka in return smiling smiley

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Date: December 7, 2005 01:09

I'll buy you one some day. If I go to Göteborg. They're almost as cheap in Denmark these days as in Poland. And they're still Polish smiling smiley

Date: December 7, 2005 01:31

For first Stones concerts in 1967 they didn't want money but Vodka !!!. Whole wagon of polish vodka in fact.customs officer didn't let it go to England and vodka was drinked by some people in bonded warehouse smiling smiley))

the reason why ticket prices are lower here in Poland is earnings but also that it's gonna be about 100.000 people concert. So organizer can afford lowest prces.
have you seen POLAND 98 DVD ? crowd was amazing , when i compare it with west audience we're still crazy and spontaneous. not spoilt as west europe fans who saw every tour.smiling smiley ( the same feelings had Bono after u2 show this year)

Posted by: angieluvsmick ()
Date: December 7, 2005 02:04

Are you sure www.odyssey.pl is a safe website? It seems to be asking for a direct transfer of money to their bank, before the public sale even starts!

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: December 7, 2005 03:39

i had some dealings with them before i bought through the presale. they will take a money order but it has to be there within 3 days making the ticket reservation - expensive for someone who doesn't live in poland. there was a link to pay with credit cards but when i clicked it, i ended back at the ticketpro.pl website. I emailed someone at odyssey about this and he said something must be wrong with my computer. i tried with several browsers and a different computer and the same thing happened. the FOS - keith's side was not available for the reservation but was available through the presale.

Posted by: atip ()
Date: December 7, 2005 06:12

I believe nonervous has it right, although cheap is relative. 55 euros is cheap compared to many other countries, but it's still not cheap.

Date: December 7, 2005 14:24

odyssey is official oraznizer so it has to be safe ! i'v just bought the tix and i'm waiting

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1336
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home