Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Phishing Email Alert - do not trust fake IORR e-mail
Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 15, 2023 09:02

IORR does never send out e-mail asking IORR members to click on links. If you get an e-mail claiming to be from IORR, without asking for it via the IORR site/editor, then it is fake. Do not use links in e-mail or other pages for IORR updates.

IORR.ORG is the true and only address to be used for any types of IORR information. Then, you may of course navigate and bookmark as you please within these pages on IORR.ORG.

There are lots and lots of phishing e-mail, illegal sits, scammers who pretend to be your "best friend", your bank, or whatever. They are usually just trying to steal something from you, login name, passwords, your money, your PC contents, anything they may make an illegal profit from.

If you did click on such a phising e-mail, and you did give out your iorr login name and password, then make sure you change your iorr password this way:

IORR.ORG
Tell Me
My Control Center
Change Password

If you have problems with your iorr account please e-mail the IORR Editor as soon as possible at the address:

iorr@arena.no

See this FTC.GOV site for more info, or use an internet search for "phishing email":

How to Recognize and Avoid Phishing Scams
[consumer.ftc.gov]

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-08-15 09:06 by bv.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2129
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home