Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Advice re Sheffield
Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: November 30, 2005 18:16

Thinking about going to Sheffield and questions come to mind

I have used my presale code to get tickets to MSG in January

I used my Amex card for tickets to Wembley. Got B3 but would have liked to get an A block, howver from reading other posts it seems that Amex card payers were limited to B blocks at best.

Anyone offer advice for Sheffield? - is it worth buying another memebership to get a pre sale code I can use Dec 3rd, or shall I just use Amex card on Dec 2nd (and possibly not be able to purchase front sites?)

Or have they had enough of my money?

Re: Advice re Sheffield
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: November 30, 2005 20:28

Exhpart, i don't know if it'll apply to Sheffield, but i looked at the Wembley "new member" presale today, and if it's any help:
they offered that deal where you buy tickets and a new membership at the same time.
(the drawback to that of course is that it's only good for one transaction, even if it's for less than four tickets -
the pre-existing codes are supposed to let you buy [for example] two + two or one + three.)
the best tickets i saw using that option were B4 row 11, for 150 GBP; most of what i was offered was in the C sections.

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1854
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home