Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mick Twitter photos - why??
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 13, 2022 01:10

ProfessorWolf
georgie48
Hairball
Would be nice if he posted twitter pics of he and/or the Stones in L.A. working on the new album.
And as far as I know, there's been no paparazzi pics of Mick (or Keith) in L.A. recently which seems unusual as he seems to relish the spotlight surrounded by celebrities.
Not even a fan photo of Mick leaving a studio which happened last month in New York...signing autographs, etc. Surprised TMZ hasn't reported anything yet as they're usually amongst the first to do so.

I did very recently see "live" images of both Mick and Keith (on their own) on Instagram (f.i.) playing some potentially interesting tunes on guitar. Both pretty Stones-like tunes. I'm confident something good comes out of it winking smiley

smileys with beer

ok care to expand on that a little please

I think georgie is simply hallucinating again. winking smiley

He could be referring to those mini-clips of Mick from the last couple of years ('Tell the truth', etc.), and maybe the recent photo of Keith in the studio.
Don't know how he could possibly hear anything from the still photo of Keith, but maybe georgie has supernatural powers...or he's simply hallucinating again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-11-13 01:10 by Hairball.

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: November 13, 2022 04:04

He probably picked 1 or 2 oranges for the shot then got back in his limo.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 13, 2022 05:08

Hey they're the Glimmer Twins

Keith goes for the lemon.. Mick the orange

ROCKMAN

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 13, 2022 05:20

ribbelchips
The guy wasn't able to do this kind of things for decades. When he showed up in private places in the seventies or eighties, hordes of fans would have torn him apart.

We all post our holiday pictures on or social media timelines don't we?

No!

Date: November 13, 2022 05:22

NilsHolgersson
I think it's funny that Mick supports climate change protests and criticizes Trump for not doing enough to stop climate change, but on the other hand is constantly traveling the world in private jets and has like 16 houses, 57 luxury cars and 9 kids. If everybody lived like Mick Jagger we would need 307 planets.

It's easy to criticize but even Mick Jagger can't change the culture of how we get around. If you think one person not flying around is having an influence currently on the climate I've got a bridge in Louisiana to sell ya, it's in a great location, you'd love it.

Date: November 13, 2022 05:26

Why anyone thinks the Stones are currently finishing (mixing) the new album when they've not said that is... it's gotten a bit long. How did Ronnie's quote get taken so out of context?

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: November 13, 2022 06:08

GasLightStreet
Why anyone thinks the Stones are currently finishing (mixing) the new album when they've not said that is... it's gotten a bit long. How did Ronnie's quote get taken so out of context?

because it's been like 1700 years since last time and we're all starving for a new album

also considering all vague hints over the years ronnie saying we're going finish it off in two weeks in la and then they all start showing up in la a couple weeks later is a pretty big deal

i think people are reasonably excited about all this and maybe jumping to wild conclusions

i know i have and will continue togrinning smiley

Date: November 13, 2022 06:11

Hairball
ProfessorWolf
georgie48
Hairball
Would be nice if he posted twitter pics of he and/or the Stones in L.A. working on the new album.
And as far as I know, there's been no paparazzi pics of Mick (or Keith) in L.A. recently which seems unusual as he seems to relish the spotlight surrounded by celebrities.
Not even a fan photo of Mick leaving a studio which happened last month in New York...signing autographs, etc. Surprised TMZ hasn't reported anything yet as they're usually amongst the first to do so.

I did very recently see "live" images of both Mick and Keith (on their own) on Instagram (f.i.) playing some potentially interesting tunes on guitar. Both pretty Stones-like tunes. I'm confident something good comes out of it winking smiley

smileys with beer

ok care to expand on that a little please

I think georgie is simply hallucinating again. winking smiley

He could be referring to those mini-clips of Mick from the last couple of years ('Tell the truth', etc.), and maybe the recent photo of Keith in the studio.
Don't know how he could possibly hear anything from the still photo of Keith, but maybe georgie has supernatural powers...or he's simply hallucinating again.

actually there was a short video i think from 2020 of keith overdubbing guitar in the studio

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 13, 2022 06:20

ProfessorWolf
there was a short video i think from 2020 of keith overdubbing guitar in the studio

Can you post it?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 13, 2022 07:08

Any way if Mick's chasin'
vitamin C then he should
be suckin' on some Kakadu plums ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: November 13, 2022 11:15

Hairball
ProfessorWolf

there was a short video i think from 2020 of keith overdubbing guitar in the studio

Can you post it?

This one (3-Apr-2021): [www.Facebook.com] ? More Videos: [www.Facebook.com] .

Date: November 13, 2022 12:21

Irix
Hairball
ProfessorWolf

Can you post it?

This one (3-Apr-2021): [www.Facebook.com] ? More Videos: [www.Facebook.com] .

yep that's it

and 2021 not 2020 my bad

i'm surprised it's so obscure to so many of us

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-11-13 12:22 by ProfessorWolf.

Posted by: stones2 ()
Date: November 13, 2022 12:32

live in Italy and rumors are running ... Mick travels with his wife and son, you don't see them in photos because he wants to preserve them and reserved, I have many friends in Sicily, they have many cultural interests, they love Sicily and Italy, they have a house and financial interests in Sicily ... then I don't care if Mick is on social media, I'm interested in the man on stage who in 60 years of music has changed and improved my life ... I don't dare imagine a world without stones ...

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: November 13, 2022 12:38

dcba
RE his online presence : I think that's part of his "building a young fanbase" ongoing strategy. He WANTS a new young audience going to his shows, hence his posts.

Well I don't think any young person cares about Mick Jagger's travel photos really.. how would that work, two kids in class show each other his photos.. hey man have you seen Mick Jagger's latest travel pics? He's in Italy now.. wow cool.. let's not listen to Drake now but put on She's the Boss!

Date: November 14, 2022 13:51

NilsHolgersson
dcba
RE his online presence : I think that's part of his "building a young fanbase" ongoing strategy. He WANTS a new young audience going to his shows, hence his posts.

Well I don't think any young person cares about Mick Jagger's travel photos really.. how would that work, two kids in class show each other his photos.. hey man have you seen Mick Jagger's latest travel pics? He's in Italy now.. wow cool.. let's not listen to Drake now but put on She's the Boss!

now there's an idea for the youngsterswinking smiley

all we need now is for them to play lucky in love in stranger things and it'll be at the top of the chartsgrinning smiley

also kids are weird with there musical tastes nowadays my 10 year old cousin and her friends are obsessed with stevie nicks, the monkeys, the carpenters, and for some reason rufus thomas's do the funky chicken

along with the other artists that usually interest folks there age

so you never know what random artist will suddenly be cool for them

maybe she's the boss has a chance

one generations mediocre album could be another generations treasure

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2309
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home